Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > COFFEE NIGHT IN THE COMOX VALLEY SATURDAY MARCH 7TH 2009      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lowflyingobject
Msg: 1
view profile
History
COFFEE NIGHT IN THE COMOX VALLEY SATURDAY MARCH 7TH 2009Page 1 of 1    
COMOX VALLEY POF COFFEE NIGHT ~ SATURDAY MARCH 7TH 2009 @ SERIOUS COFFEE (7pm - 8:45pm)

COME ONE AND ALL AGAIN

We had one last month and it was a success so here is this months date I promise not to talk this time...meeting, greeting and coffee... ~ it's a relaxed, informal, happy group of people. It's just like sitting down in the livingroom with a few friends .... and that folks, is what these coffee nights are all about. "

* WHEN: Saturday March 7th 2009 from 7:00PM to 8:45PM

* WHERE: Serious Coffee 5-2760 Cliffe Ave (250) 897-3838
(across from the Driftwood Mall Courtenay )

Feel free to signup and show your interest in coming out!!

DANCING after wherever we choose ....

Any more info required please feel free to contact me... hope to see everyone out, I know its short notice...but hopefully as many as last time to show up.
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

anthonoy

Birdseye63

easygoingsexyguy

frenchy333

gpk56

joe stalin

loggershack

lowflyingobject

mazda400

sally jean

sin666

tattybaby

12 people are attending
 tattybaby
Msg: 2
COFFEE NIGHT IN THE COMOX VALLEY SATURDAY MARCH 7TH 2009
Posted: 3/1/2009 7:29:25 PM
i will try......i tend to forget.....
 silky tesoro
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/1/2009 8:01:01 PM
Awwww darn it !!! I was in Courtney on business Friday and Saturday, and looked to see if there was anything happening in the area, but there wasn't
Oh well i will have to wait to meet you all another time. Thanks and have fun.
Ciao
 lowflyingobject
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2009 8:17:44 PM
ah too bad Silky you should have let us know we would have atleast tried to meet or something, love to meet other fishies. Coffee will be the first Sat of the month if I can arrange it so if your about let us know.. Thanks to all others who have signed up and I will remind you Ange...lol if I remember too...
 silky tesoro
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/1/2009 8:34:02 PM
Thanks lowflyingobject. If i knew who to contact i certainly would have done so. I will remember for next time and hope to meet some of you lovely people. Thanks again and have a good time.
Ciao
 Author1
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2009 8:12:56 AM
I am hoping I can make it but am not sure since I will need to drive from Nanaimo.
 Genuine_Heart
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2009 8:47:56 AM
Hi Di,

Unfortunitly I have to work till later. I also commited to a karaoke here in CR. Hope to get out next time as it would be nice to see you and catch up on things.

Chris
 joe stalin
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2009 4:14:11 PM
Please try to provide a little more notice for these events. I would love to have attended this one, but I'm stuck with a prior commitment.
 love_laugh
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/5/2009 9:32:42 PM
Hi there ...fairly new to these meetings and well it looks like no one is showing anyways ,I will keep my eyes peeled and check in tomorrow to see if there is more.
Thank you for the invite...look forward in the future and yes i agree "should be more advance notice.T.T.F.N. Cheers
 lowflyingobject
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2009 10:43:33 PM
Welcome to all the new people wanting to come out, sorry for the short notice, last time I gave three weeks notice and there were still people who wanted more notice. Trying to make this a first Sat of the month thing hopefully it will happen. As we all have work and families to commit to I try to accommodate people but doesn't always happen. We will be glad to see you if you show up.

As for not many coming out last time we had about 20 or more people out not the same ones who signed up. Many notify me they are coming but don't sign up and that is fine too always nice to be able to give a number to Serious Coffee but whomever wants to come out will be welcomed. It is always nice to meet new Fishies. Hope to see everyone on Sat night . Til then Happy Fishing all
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > COFFEE NIGHT IN THE COMOX VALLEY SATURDAY MARCH 7TH 2009