Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > COMPELTELY DISAPPOINTMENT      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IMNB
Msg: 2
COMPELTELY DISAPPOINTMENTPage 1 of 1    
I so know what you mean. This site is perfect as a meat market, but not much else.
 ghostryder1970
Msg: 3
COMPELTELY DISAPPOINTMENT
Posted: 4/18/2010 9:38:47 AM
I have to disagree. At least in a meat-market, I can get some good fennel sausages.
 Tah,
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/23/2010 6:48:04 AM

What evidence do you have that it is perfect as a meat market?

Are you like me feeling left out because we want in on the meat market and are obviously not getting a bit?
 Tah,
Msg: 5
I aint worthy dating material
Posted: 4/23/2010 8:09:10 PM

But most are carp.

Thats a good eating fish if you now how to groom them properly before fry up!
The right sauce, the right herbs the right wine, the right company
Makes a good night..
High in Omega 3's as well(brain food)
Healthy, low in fat,
 OptimisticRealist
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/24/2010 12:12:02 PM
First of all, this thread is over a year old. Nothing else to complain about?

Unfortunately it still is accurate: POF is a lot of wish-they-hads, who in their 30's are now looking to have children. Problem is if they were so keen and cool they would have spotted by now and be married already.

If you are male, face it you are out manned and outgunned, literally. There are way more men on here than women (unless your in the 65+ age range) and most of those men are rude or childish and keep pissing off the few good women on here. If you count on POF for a mate you have your work cut out for you.

EllieM: the ? is easy, it's the true love of a person you don't have doubts about, that brings you happiness in your life. Making you forget about looks and money. You down to earth? My drink just came out of my nose.
 wanderhome
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/24/2010 12:25:54 PM
^^^ Well said and funny. I also just blew my beverage out my nose........hypocrisy is always funny (in a sad sort of way).
 Tah,
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/25/2010 2:57:52 AM
Maybe the lack of quality men availible is not as a result of a shortage but because they don't advertise themselve's as availible to women who they deem to have not enough quality?
 Tah,
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/25/2010 4:36:29 AM
LOL,

If thats what you believe that's what you'll see..............
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > COMPELTELY DISAPPOINTMENT