Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Unable to contact customer service/ searches screwed up      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rideordive
Msg: 1
Unable to contact customer service/ searches screwed upPage 1 of 1    
I have tried relentlesly to contact someone to solve a problem where all of a sudden I'm getting guys showing up on my searches, receiving e-mails, etc.
I have never searched any guy profiles, extremely upset about this, I just logged onto my latest matches and it's another page of guys.
I have asked you to correct this problem however you have not.
To me. this is disgusting and not worth staying on the site for humiliation.
I will do all my searches etc on another site, I'm out of here!!!!
Extremely upset!!!!!
You also need to make it easy for someone to contact customer service should they have problems that your suggested problems resolvers do not address & leave no other options or means of contact.
 benji18wright
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Unable to contact customer service/ searches screwed up
Posted: 3/8/2009 6:37:02 PM
I really like your web-site. When sending a message, how do you attach to your message, one of those funny little charactors ( i.e. - jumping banana, smiley face, beer mug etc.etc.) Thank You.
Ben Aumenta (benji18wright)
bpa18@verizon.net
 benji18wright
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2009 6:38:32 PM
And yes, how do you contact "Customer Service". Do you have an 800 number?
 agoraphobic_insomniac
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/13/2014 3:33:00 PM
PoF will not restore deleted profiles. They were deleted for reasons, might have been due to TOS. Admin rarely watches the boards.

Contact PoF at CSR@pof.com.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Unable to contact customer service/ searches screwed up