Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Pics & Comments Luton 7th March      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LadyLoul
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Pics & Comments Luton 7th MarchPage 1 of 1    
Just wanted to say a very big thank you to everyone that came to The Enterprise for what was another enjoyable party.

I hope everyone had a great time, it seemed as though the dance floor was busy everytime i made my way down there, and the buffet was excellent again!

A big thank you to all at The Enterprise for making us all feel very welcome and safe with all your staff.

Thank you also to Nick and Chris for taking photos, these will be up as soon as is possible.

Look forward to the next one!!

Pictures Taken By ChrisMarx

PippinandTog
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Pics & Comments Luton 7th March
Posted: 3/8/2009 9:16:48 AM
Hey no problem Lady Loul, the plezz was all mine. Talking of which, how do I upload the fotoze?
Nick xxx
 LadyLoul
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2009 10:51:32 AM
I have added both Nick and Shazzie to upload photo's, is there anyone else that took pics?

Will let you know the date of the next one ASAP
 PippinandTog
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2009 11:08:21 AM
have uploaded my fotoze. Sorry there weren't any more but as it got quite crowded it was hard to squeeze past people with my equipment in my hand.
So to speak.
 LLLLOOOOOO
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/8/2009 2:55:56 PM
Sorry I missed it too. Will be at the next one.
 Chris_Mx
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2009 12:09:39 AM
Hi everyone at present i'm posting via mobie phone, i do apologise for the delay in uploading pictures, unfortunately i'm having problems, when i got home from Luton i had a narsty surprise my laptop wouldn't switch on, so on Sunday i purchased another one only to find the drivers for my mobile broadband wasn't compatible with Windows Vista, previously had XP.

I'll try uploading pics later on today in the internet cafe as i've now transferd them to my memory stick, if not i'll forward pictures to Lorraine.

Yes another ecellent night, i should have stay longer, i really did enjoy myself 2nd time around, taking snap shots and chatting to members, never had much time to enjoy the tasty food i won't miss out next time around tho LOL

Big shout to the landlord, security, bar staff and Jim the DJ, all very nice sociable, friendly people, loved conversing with you all, i love a good laugh LOL Hope to do this all again next time around.

big shout to Maria, Lorraine, Lorna, Paul glad you all got home safely, shout to you also Dancing Debs, missed you by 30mins what a shame, paul Debs always looks fab.

Pictures look terrific, Nick did a splendid job.

Can't wait for the next one.

Chris
 LadyLoul
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2009 12:47:43 PM
Pics look really good! Thanks guys, really appreciate your efforts.

Have just spoken to The Enterprise and the next party has been booked for Saturday 4th April. You can cut and paste this link in your browser

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts11948664.aspx

Hope to see you all again for yet another great Party Night

suuze
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2009 9:53:23 AM
nice pics, had a good night, for the 2nd time, so did the friends I brought along, well done..
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Pics & Comments Luton 7th March