Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > MARDI GRAS AFTERMATH - 2nd try! lol      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 1
MARDI GRAS AFTERMATH - 2nd try! lolPage 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
From Randy:
Thanx to all those who showed up and made this a rousing success!!! We had a real great crowd and the beads were flying everywhere...lol Shellie and I were glad that a good time seemed to be had by all...

For all those that have pictures to upload send an email to Shellie(Fatbottom_Girlie) or myself and we will give you upload rights...

Btw, a bit thanx to all those who earned their beads and thanx for the kilt checks...somebody owes me dinner now...lol

From Me:

I had a SMASHIN' time last night and I too want to thank each and every one who came out and added to the fantastic night!

I'll have more thanks in a bit but right now let's see if I can get this silly azz photo thread to work!!!

*smooches*

EDIT: Remember these pics need to be CLEAN. If you have some that aren't um... postable let me know. I have a home for them left over from LAST YEARS party! lol

Laura & Lee

Rhonda & Tony

Dodie & Sis

Lee, Laura, Jerry& Theresa

Rhonda & Theresa

Rhonda & Laura

Jerry & Theresa

Deena & Mark

Becca, Mike, Karen & Michael

Karen & Michael

Becca & Mike

Rhonda & Marsh

Beca Mike

Bob Kelly ukn

Rhonda & Rob

Brenda Chaz

Brian

Two of our tag teamers

Mike and Alicia

Jerry

I was here

Karen Michael

Jake

Jake Beca

Karen Brian Brenda

Rhonda Mike Michael

Terry Beca

Tony Mike

Shell Kat

Teasin the guys

Phoenix and ??

Party Patrol

Rhonda & Michael

Jussweet and Laineykins

Bill and Alaine

Lee and Alicia

Denise and Jerry

Keith and Alicia

bay said we'd look tall.

Amie & Laurie

Chas, Randy, & Amber

Cute Fishies

Deanna & Kelli

Dee

Kat, Love the Hair!

Laurie & Friend

Lisa, Saving a horse...

Is that Pappa Smurf? No, it's Bay!

FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 2
MARDI GRAS AFTERMATH - 2nd try! lol
Posted: 3/8/2009 2:59:04 PM
OTAY FOLKS, here we go!

Marsh, Skip & Beca you're up!

Who else needs privileges????
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/8/2009 3:10:27 PM
I need priveledges.
 suepug1122
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/8/2009 3:12:51 PM
Hook me up Shell, I have a few pics.
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/8/2009 3:18:01 PM
Amber & Rhonda upload away!
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/8/2009 3:20:23 PM
laineykins you're added too!

Let me know when each of you is done so I can make room for the next guy or gal!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/8/2009 3:25:00 PM
From the original thread....lol

Yes, thank goodness for the little bottles of listerine! Soap and water... and the awesome dryer in the bathroom!

Eww. Ick. Yikes. Listerine just does not kill the ickiness of it.

In case you are confused...I was not talking about little greeting pecks...I was talking full tonsil hockey. (where IS that projectile emoticon when you need it?!)

My kudos again...since the other thread will prolly get deleted!

Awesome Job, Shell and Randy!

And...cause someone mentioned hoping that the 50/50 recouped the expenses...I need to say, people need to be a wee bit more accommodating and generous when it comes to dipping in those pockets for a freaking dollar! Especially when it also comes along with an opportunity to possibly win you half of a pot! Sheesh! These parties are a TON OF WORK...planning, expediting, the stress levels are HIGH. But the hosts still forge forth because it is an awesome feeling to present one, as well as a killer feeling when matches are made! But seriously...when several HUNDREDS are at a party, and only $120 is collected...very sad...very sad. It is not like anyone is being asked to break their banks...and this is probably the most reasonable and fair way for money spent, to be recouped!

I HAD to say something, after seeing another hosting pair have to deal with this.

I mean, we get drink specials, cover charges waived, prizes, decor, fun, etc....and could easily NOT do such. A dollar, folks...a freaking dollar.

Hoppin' off the soapbox now.
 jussweet
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/8/2009 3:33:09 PM
Ok that 1st pick is just wrong! I swear we both had just been told to say "Ahhh" by a Dr!
 previouslyme
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/8/2009 3:35:46 PM
Yes, that one was pretty bad. I was so glad when Eric finally pulled him off... I wish Eric was there when I was cornered later... I was absolutely scared then... was considering my options but... thanks to one of our other male fishies needing a bathroom break that walked me to my car and made sure it ended... Xbfs... I have met before... newbies to you all...
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/8/2009 4:06:51 PM
well, Looking in that case, I'm glad I didn't mention it either. I wouldn't have wanted you to miss out on a good time. If I woulda thunk, I could've given you my number and I could have met you outside or something when you got there.

well, regardless, I'm glad you made it and that you did have a good time, just sorry I didn't get ot meet you in person.....maybe next time...
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/8/2009 4:28:59 PM
Goodness! Look at all them cowboys! lol

And WTF was I thinking in them pics? Ugh! Please tell me SOMEONE has a couple good pics of me! lol
 jussweet
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/8/2009 4:46:36 PM
As Theresa would say "God Bless Cowboys"!
 carlhfln
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/8/2009 5:26:56 PM
Wow!! Randy & Shellie I want to Thank You guys and everyone who made this party a BLAST!! I had a great time. I'm thinkin everyone did...Some more then others....don't worry.. I won't tell. Sorry it took so long. I have a few pictures to load if I could please have upload rights... I didn't know the time & date was turn on and of course the date was wrong. To many beers I guess.
 previouslyme
Msg: 14
Posted: 3/8/2009 5:29:25 PM
Bay... thanks for coming out to play! It was great to get some of your hugs!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/8/2009 5:40:44 PM
To the Strat...for putting up with all of us and the great deals they offer all of us, all of the time!!! I always have a blast at these parties

To Randy & Shellie for throwing an awesome party, getting all the beads to hand out!!

To the newbies that actually came up and talked to someone without having to be urged to do so LOL, see, it's really not that difficult is it

We had a great time!! Looking forward to the St. Pat's bash as well!
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/8/2009 5:51:27 PM
I'm done with my pictures that I posted.

Just have had a very shitty day.
 previouslyme
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/8/2009 6:39:42 PM
It only takes one person to be mean. If you can't be mean enough, call for back up.

Thanks for all the concern that those of you were criticizing the lack of a couple months ago. Good thing this is not a glass house.
 jussweet
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/8/2009 7:15:14 PM
Bay how would you know you weren't even there!
 previouslyme
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/8/2009 7:16:40 PM
Bay was there! There are pics! And he gave me some hugs!
 SusieStL
Msg: 20
Posted: 3/8/2009 7:18:22 PM
Oh and Ambie, it worked, i look almost as tall as you!!!

Byte, wake up, quit your dreaming ... LOL

looks like a wild n crazy party.....
 jussweet
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/8/2009 7:21:00 PM
I know he was just giving him chit!
 314kenny
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2009 7:35:52 PM
Great job Shelle Belle

I can only assume that everyone had a great time as the bar was hoppin' (pun intended) last night.

I also want to thank everyone (minus the usual disturbers when alcohol is involved) for being somewhat patient with us as well.

As usual POF knows how to throw a party. Hope everyone got home allright or at least had some help getting to their rooms in one piece. By the time Dave and I got done cleaning up the Ballroom, we missed the after parties. We did manage to grab a bucket of Bud Select and roam the hallways for a short while though. All quiet on the western front.

Hey there birthday girl You know who you are. Somehow you managed to relieve me of all my beads?!?!? You owe me bigtime now
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 23
Posted: 3/8/2009 7:37:25 PM
Well damn Kenny! You should have called, I think most of us went to Dennys!

I wanna thank you, Dave and anyone else that worked behind the bar and the scenes for a stupendous job of taking care of us - yet again!
 tallshyman
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2009 8:00:52 PM
I have only one photo of the mardi gras party.
 314kenny
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2009 8:03:29 PM
Dennys???? All we were looking for were a couple of chairs to rest our exhausted rearends. Besides, the afterparties are the best place to catch up on all of the juicy details that we missed out on. You and Randy did an awesome job. Can't wait til the next one.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > MARDI GRAS AFTERMATH - 2nd try! lol