Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > An extremly weird question      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dub08
Msg: 7
An extremly weird questionPage 1 of 1    
Think she is pulling your leg or just being overly cautious! Dye it green cos its Paddys Day next week!
only leprachaun looking thing I could find
 DSV2
Msg: 10
An extremly weird question
Posted: 3/10/2009 12:28:14 PM
Drop some Pinkissimo or Very Violet into it to be safe.
 buddinplant
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2009 7:30:10 PM
no offence but your workmate is either a complete moron! or is taking the proverbial urine!, no one cares about that stuff anymore, and if they do they are a small minority.

its not like you'll get mobbed by the anti orange party, just stared at for having the spheres to dye your hair that shade :)
 Barry4fun
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2009 5:45:55 AM
Yeah I'd be very careful with orange hair if I were you. We're really hostile towards anything orange - traffic lights here only have two lights on them owing to sectarian do gooders and there are Leprechaun linch mobs on the move all the time with bottles of green hair dye! dangerous little buggers I tells ya to be sure to be sure!
I think someone's havin a laugh with ya ;)
 Luthion
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2009 1:41:22 PM
Natski, whoever told you that is extremely old fashioned.

I don't think anyone in this country (except for the most crazed fanatics) would attach the colour of your hair to something like The Orange Order, and attack you over it. You'll find very few 20 somethings who even *care* about something as out-dated and sectarian as The Orange Order.

It's just a colour. Trust me, you'll be fine.
 Luthion
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2009 8:39:06 AM

Get someone with green hair and an albino. And you can be a mobile flag. Ha ha

*laughs* That would be a sight to see.

Any green or white haired people on here when go meet up with the thread creator, just so we can take a photo of that? =P
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > An extremly weird question