Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > I pulled her pig tale and she kicked me,why?lol      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 notregme
Msg: 1
view profile
History
I pulled her pig tale and she kicked me,why?lolPage 1 of 1    
I pulled her pig tale and she kicked me,why?lol

OK I know my story's are boring but here goes anyway.lol.when I was a kid I always like hanging with the girls.but like most young boys you don't know how to approach these funny cute little girls with pig tales.So then you say hi to a group of them and what happens,They run away giggling.So plan B comes into play ,come up with something more original too say.So the next time you see a girl you like you say Hi ,,,um!,,ya ,,well,, like ,,um what I mean is?la,,da yibbers ,,duhhh! and of course she response with"haha your funny looking and you smell"lol.which is OK because your a boy.

Plan C .Taking what you learnt from plan A-B you add too plan C.Which is too add a peace offering.And what offering can no girl ever refuse?Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.Or half of a sandwich was the going rate in my day.So you find her at lunch time sitting at a table.You start with hi,from pan A,she says "hi" back which wasn't in plan B. and as you stand there stunned buy her pretty blues and freckle smile she ads"are you going to say something?"she waits"no? OK then" and turns away from you.Then it happens! your inner boy comes out, you cant stop your self, and you don't know why?And your buddies are watching too.you grin and tug her pig tale.She turns too you as you hold up the peanut butter sandwich.And as your eyes meet,she kick you right in the mommy daddy button,AND DOWN YOU GO!she takes the sandwich and runs away giggling.

Plan D .After the victory of plan ab and c you ad D.Now that she know you exist and accepted your peace offer you need to tame this wild beauty.Which will call for plan e,f and g.

Plan H though L never mind, plan M and plan N never happend.lol.So now that I'm older I still do things to get girls attention.Maybe not as creative as when I was younger.From a simple "hi" to the most willie coyote plan to get a girls attention.Some hit and many missess.lol.I still try.I always found some sort of teasing and humour the best.Nothing mean or bad .But just good fun.

Now how ever I have played some good pranks on the Lady's too.There was this girl I worked with ,and from day one I teased her.Just as a coworker.Now one day I'm eating my lunch and there's a bottle of hot sauce on the table.She goes to me"I dare you $2.00 to eat a cap full of hot sauce" so i did. she gave me the money and said " your crazy! isn't that hot?" I said no because some one put ketchup in the bottle instead.And said "here try it you ll see. Its not hot." now I eat hot peppers all the time so it didn't faze me in the least. and it took a bit of cocsting but she did it.It wasn't ketchup in the bottle.lol. she turned 18 shades of red.lol.now she wasn't mad at me the just laugh it off and said she should have known better.lol.All in all we laugh about it after 16 cups of water.lol

Now i watch you tube and see guys letting there girlfriends try 12 gauge shot guns for the first time .They say something like " it only kicks abit" and hold the laughter in till after the boom.Usually sends the the girl flying back then the girl says something like " you jerk" then laughs it off.

Do we guys play pranks on girls because we want them too like us more?

Do you Lady's know its coming?lol

Ad any stories you like Its about the laughs.
 GoneSailinBabe
Msg: 2
Posted: 3/12/2009 3:24:34 AM
wow long story...only thing I'm taking away from it is the plan to begin wearing pony tails.

Does this only work in grade school?
 notregme
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2009 11:11:47 AM
the bra strap was plan m-n , it turnd out worse than plan a,b, and c.lol.At first the girl kissed me than punched my shoulder and then ran too the back of the bus giggling,you silly girls and your giggling.lol
 notregme
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2009 10:07:27 PM
Ive done stupid stuff like that.lol.It hurts but its still contact.lol.As for the girl with the drunk guy complementing your pigtales,Ive never done that.I missed the fire.lol:
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > I pulled her pig tale and she kicked me,why?lol