Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What's the deal??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Pitch Blease
Msg: 8
What's the deal??Page 1 of 1    
Your profile looks like any other profile. You don't stand out. You also need better pictures. I agree that you should go to profile review.
 anastazia1117
Msg: 15
What's the deal??
Posted: 3/16/2009 1:24:13 PM
I'm guessing you're referring to Jim and Pam from "The Office". I don't see where it's referenced, probably because you changed your profile, but I'm assuming that you meant Hyde and Jackie from "That 70's Show".

You're profile is really bland, though. Everyone reads books, watches movies, and listens to music. You need to accentuate what make you... YOU, i.e. did you do something stupid in high school/college (ya know ya did... everyone has!)? Embarrassing moment? Funny joke? Personal motto? That may help.
 plebayo
Msg: 18
What's the deal??
Posted: 3/16/2009 2:44:16 PM
I think there's a study somewhere that says on average people go on like 25 dates before finding someone to see steadily... I just can't remember where I read it.

Anyway it's just not your time.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What's the deal??