Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > I'm disabled      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 The Irish Leo
Msg: 10
view profile
History
I'm disabledPage 1 of 1    
Yes i would, as Dating or Being in a Relationship is supposed to be who you are with (Disabled Person or Not) not what you are with!! That is judging.
Now I'm a Disabled Person but you wouldn't know it by looking at me, i have Epilepsy??? I can do so many things but it hinders me from so much. For me it's hi oh by,ok now i feel even more like a bum, my fav on this site (i'm not looking for a father child has one), until they find out i'm a DP. When Bay City says she doesn't feel sorry for herself she doesn't. Majority don't and wouldn't have it any other way!! Now look at the Positives not the Negitives!!!
 chatz
Msg: 11
view profile
History
I'm disabled
Posted: 3/21/2009 1:00:48 PM
There are a lot of good things people are saying here. I have spurs, and am Diabetic, half blind, lol have Arthritis, high blood and cholesterol Asthma, and a bad knee. Am I disabled and restricted heck no..If people cannot accept you as you are then they are not worth the bother. Hold your head up and to heck with wut anyone says..
 guyot
Msg: 12
view profile
History
I'm disabled
Posted: 3/21/2009 1:03:52 PM
People vary greatly, and many men act and think in ways that seem unfair and unthinking.

I have had relationships with women who had significant disabilities, and I treasured every one of those relationships. Disabilities such as yours would never affect how I thought about you.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > I'm disabled