Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Found the woman of my dreams      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whatacatch62
Msg: 1
Found the woman of my dreamsPage 1 of 1    
To all who have had doubts about finding that special person via on-line dating, you have completely missed the boat. I met themost wonderful who not only is beautiful on the inside, but beautiful on the outside. To me she is a gift from God and a treasure. I can really sewe myself being with this woman forever.

In saummary, you can found that special person of your dreams if you were to continue to fish and never give up. For those whom I met and want to keep in touch, my email is jjosephterra@yahoo.com.

Thanks Plenty of Fish. It was fun fishing.

Whatacatch62
 share laughter
Msg: 2
Found the woman of my dreams
Posted: 3/21/2009 7:35:03 PM
I have found the person I am happy to spend time with. Too early to know if he is the "man of my dreams" but.... I was a person who was happy with her own company, just wanted to 'share' that company with someone else. He understands me... lets me cook, clean, and take care of him. He also cooks, cleans and takes care of me. I can be very picky and if he (or I) do not "measure up" we will both be back. We will be be checking in for the forums now and then. Gotta go, he is knocking at the door. Love POF, Hopefuly will not need to post again. Good Luck Girls!!!
 Wayne7793
Msg: 3
Found the woman of my dreams
Posted: 3/22/2009 3:04:39 AM
I found the woman of my dreams, Lori. Her initials are L.S.D. and that's a bad drug, but it feels NICE for awhile... :)
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Found the woman of my dreams