Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Let me the heck out and stop bothering me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BigPenisBob
Msg: 1
Let me the heck out and stop bothering mePage 1 of 1    
You Stink in spades. The site is awful and you use predatory tactics. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Delete my account or I will pay you a personal visit!.
 best kept secret
Msg: 2
Let me the heck out and stop bothering me
Posted: 3/23/2009 9:00:32 PM
LOL.....hilarious

You aren't behind bars dude...

You have had the power to delete yourself this whole time...click on your 'help' at the top of your profile or check out the POF help forums.
 sprc
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/23/2009 9:44:08 PM

The site is awful and you use predatory tactics.

Yes...amongst other tactics. But in order to keep this account acive, I will not post them.
 Diamond~Girl
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/25/2009 7:54:54 PM
Try changing the name on your profile and maybe you will get lucky. Just a thought...
 Okietokie88
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2009 9:28:42 PM
Why delete when you can just never return,I don't see the point in deleting.Stop getting email updates and never return,simple as that.
 Arabianmale
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/26/2009 12:07:22 AM
this site is based on nothing but pictures I am hot yes. I hate online dating yes.
 KrimsonSpider
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/26/2009 12:25:16 AM
hehe...One of the only reason I come to the testimonials in my spare time is the guys here complaining how it's the end of the world and no one will respond. The one thing I can give advice for guys who are still trying to online date due to time constraint, experience, or etc. is not to whine. It shows alot of your character and your insecurity. I myself at times get no responses but it's just a site. People just like in the oustide have standards and it's up to you to stand out from the rest. What makes you stand out you ask? maybe you should ask yourself who you are in the first place. What makes you the person functioning everyday? What makes you shine? or better yet, How did you end up with that girl?

Forget the whole chemistry/connection thing because in my opinion people who keep bringing it up that 'connection' goes from the heart to their head cause they are in a constant state. In the end it just clouds their judgement. Attraction is not a choice you make in your head, it's a feeling.
 UrsulaMajor
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/26/2009 12:48:25 AM
You all have to delete your own accounts. Yes, youcan go to the help section and look a little bit. You may have to scroll down.

Copy and paste this link to get started:

http://www.plentyoffish.com/deleteaccount.aspx

Bonne chance! Adieu!
 Justarealtor
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/9/2009 7:37:06 AM
LOL...LOL....

Hey there Big Penis Bob. Is your sisters name Big Vulva Valerie?
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Let me the heck out and stop bothering me