Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Awesome site....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 countrysurfer
Msg: 1
Awesome site....Page 1 of 1    
I have met several people from this site and although there wasn't any romantic chemistry, I have made several great life long friends. I have also had alot of fun with the people that I have met on here. Some of the greatest times that I have had within the past year were with people from this site. I have told some of my friends about this site and they have also had good luck. I hope that I never have to come back here again, but only because I hope that my current relationship will last forever. If it something does ever change then I can assure you that I will be back.

Thanks for everything and keep up the great work, John....
 MissOutcast
Msg: 2
Awesome site....
Posted: 3/24/2009 10:04:05 AM
I had goooooood times with some1 from here...but thats cos I knew him befor I came to the fish site, like, yeah I dunno why he spends so much time on this when gts nothin out of it..
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Awesome site....