Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Testimonail...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 elegantpelican
Msg: 1
Testimonail...Page 1 of 1    
I guess the response from this website was the highest quality I had ever received on any website - although this is the first singles one I've been to in three years. And I seldom stay more than a week.

I cannot bear singles clubs, singles organizations, singles websites, whatever. They all make me feel like a commodity. And the truth is I meet a long of people, which includes about 50% men. Also, I always present the worst side of myself on these kind of websites because I don't want to be contacted by anyone who can't cope with that. :)

Stayed the week, and it's been a good week. Learned some things. Went through the normal nastiness inherent in all websites of this sort when some, for whatever reason, feel inclined to put others down. Par for the course.

In all, I think Marcus has done an absolutely incredible job.

Cheres
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Testimonail...