Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > signs a girl is into you      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Double Cabin
Msg: 2
view profile
History
signs a girl is into youPage 1 of 1    
"Ok I work with this girl that I'm trying to get to know I think she is awesome and very Beautiful. Well I'm horrible at telling if a girl is just being nice and friendly or if she is truly interested I would like to get some girls opinions on how to tell if she is interested or just being friendly. thanks"

It is always a personal decision to dip your pen in the company ink well. Just be prepared for the sometimes life changing consequences FOR THE WORSE.

whatver you decide good luck man.
 cfb62
Msg: 3
view profile
History
signs a girl is into you
Posted: 3/29/2009 8:32:53 AM
Have you ever told her you thought she was awesome?
You're going to get all kinds of advice on this, but it's really between the two of you and no one else can really shed light on this one.
You need to communicate more with her and find out.
You can do it and maintain your dignity if you approach it the right way.
Tell her how you feel, (you don't have to be a gushing wimp about it) without putting her on the spot.
How she reacts will tell you everything.
Good luck.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > signs a girl is into you