Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Found a good guy      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MissOutcast
Msg: 4
Found a good guyPage 1 of 1    
"Most only wanting sexual encounters, NOT"
funny ramjet the thread above this one says how al lthe guys JUSt want sex ecounters
 Hillsong_Girl
Msg: 5
Found a good guy
Posted: 3/30/2009 5:58:16 PM
I came across " Found a good guy" and had to write a response. I was just surfing around "men online" and my eye caught this beautiful hispanic man smiling at me. We started talking on the phone after many emails and now we call ourselves a couple. It is a long distance relationship ...he is in Alberquerque NM and I am in GA. We are so sure about the relationship he has decided to make a trip to GA in May. We both are crazy over eachother... We are both passionate for people, work in the medical field, have career goals and realistic views about future plans being together. Could he be the one? I don't know but I do know that I am very happy and can't stop smiling. Thanks POF. Thanks "Found a good guy". D
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Found a good guy