Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Master Angler Winning Trophy Fish      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 roxylika11
Msg: 1
Master Angler Winning Trophy FishPage 1 of 1    
Thanks to you guys I created an account to get some pictures of an event I went to with a friend. I clicked one profile just to see what people write on here and he is the greatest guy I have ever met. We texted for over 5 hours after viewing each others profile Sunday night. Then we talked on the phone on and off and decided to meet up Monday night. It's been the best 27 hours of my life. I never believed in online dating but I am glad I clicked his profile because other wise I would of missed out on a great looking pickeral. He is sweet, funny, caring, easygoing, good looking and really knows how to put a smile on my face even when I am in class discussing the topic of death. He has the most gorgious blue eyes that I can't even begin to describe the feeling I get when I look into them. We have so much in common I have never connected on a level like this before. And even though he is a good foot taller then me I never felt so safe and comfortable as I did when I hugged him. Without POF I would of probably never met this amazing guy who I can't wait to see what the future holds. So thanks
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Master Angler Winning Trophy Fish