Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > MASTODON: "Crack The Skye"      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 equalizure
Msg: 1
MASTODON: "Crack The Skye"Page 1 of 1    
I picked this up over the weekend, and as expected, I was throughly amazed. These guys mix King Crimson, punk, and metal in to a progessive fluidity that is astounding. My favorite tracks are "Quintessence" and "The Last Baron."
 AzTattooedSean777
Msg: 2
MASTODON: Crack The Skye
Posted: 4/5/2009 4:21:50 PM
The Czar and the Last Baron are my favorite tracks although the whole cd is great from start to finish.

I can't wait to hear them perform it in it's entirety on April 16 as part of that tour with them, Intronaut, and Kylesa.
 Thatguy67
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2009 5:36:37 PM
If you're a fan of Mastodon, they're gonna appear on the David Letterman show on 05/15/09.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=117509

dasOATH
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/8/2009 8:58:45 PM
Crack the Skye is really amazing. I was sure it was gonna be an awful album but I was wrong.
Can't wait to see them next month.
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > MASTODON: "Crack The Skye"