Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > please delete my account      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 steve1le
Msg: 1
please delete my accountPage 1 of 1    
please delete my account, my experience is that I constantly read over and over by women they want a good man, but it seems to me that isnt the case. I actually READ their profiles instead of just looking at pictures, they dont even give you the common respect to say they arent interested after you send them a message. I am not pushy, and actually quite respectful, I am not looking for just a one night stand.
 michalskit69
Msg: 2
please delete my account
Posted: 4/2/2009 1:21:58 PM
i do not want my account i never use it anymore plz delete it
 BrianM2
Msg: 3
please delete my account
Posted: 4/2/2009 5:36:35 PM
Dude, I'm exactly in the same boat, if these ladies knew just how nice of a guy I am, how I really enjoy being there for support in a big way, they clearly would not play the games they play here.

I'm terminating my account, there are some good women locally here I'm being introduced to, so am not looking back. It's their loss, all I'm saying and their loss in a big way.

Ladies, if you aren't interested, have too many offers on your plate, ect., the least you can do is have the consideration to say so, not just ignore us.
 Lipsmackers
Msg: 4
please delete my account
Posted: 4/3/2009 12:05:05 AM
I had been taking my Mom out to her favorite place every week-end for over a year. I wanted to go play with kids my own age, not go "Dancing with the Seniors." I tried to tell her I needed to get out and meet some people my own age, but she always insisted I go saying, " You never know, someone might come in someday."
"Yeah right." I thought. Not always wanting to, I continued to go hang out with the seniors. I got to know them and I thought they were fun, but I certainly didn't want to date anyone. I mean come on Grandpa, No Thanks.
Then "Grandpa" put a new band together. In support of them, Mom and I always went out whenever they played. It was the same old guys that I had known.
I didn't know the drummer though. He was younger than the other guys. Now I'm glad I was "Dancing with the Seniors." If I hadn't been the drummer wouldn't have ever found me.
Give real life a change. It can lead to a great romance.

Please delete my profile.

I wish the best to all of you.
 andrea1241
Msg: 5
please delete my account
Posted: 4/3/2009 6:30:59 AM
I am tired of reading innapropiate messages.
 Thatguy67
Msg: 6
view profile
History
please delete my account
Posted: 4/3/2009 9:10:50 AM
http://www.plentyoffish.com/deleteaccount.aspx

Go to this link and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > please delete my account