Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > An unfortunate incident      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Veronicaann19
Msg: 1
An unfortunate incidentPage 1 of 1    
I have been on this site for a long time and have made alot of great "friends" but nothing more! Unfortunatly when I thought I had found someone amazing he turned out to be pyschotic and now am pondering a restraining order.

It is a horrible situation, so to anyone who is reading......Be careful. I don't blame the site but there are sick people out ther and great at fooling you!

Good luck to all!!!
 Italianlady57
Msg: 2
An unfortunate incident
Posted: 4/2/2009 4:05:03 PM
gee and i imagine he is still out there. i had a similiar experience with someone i met. said he didnt drink much and after some time found out he was a huge drinker. Plus he is bipolar and manic. Very scary not sure who you can trust out there. plus this guy is still out there and he actually old me he met someone. I feel so bad as she has no idea. She will find out soon enough as i did and a past girl he met here.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > An unfortunate incident