Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > I was accused of false cheating.....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Alabamamam
Msg: 1
I was accused of false cheating.....Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I was accused on cheating on my Bf, who is deployed, not true but we need help!

My BF is currently in Iraq. We do talk few times a week by e-mail and unfortunately our phone calls are limited. Over the course of the last 3 weeks our relationship clearly progressed and we started talking about our future together and starting a family when he gets back. He said he saw some very taught things there and wants to be married and have kids.
Now, someone e-mailed him that I have been cheating on him in the last 2 months. He forwarded this e-mail to me. It comes from unindified individual. Cheating was never an issue in our relationship neither on my part or his. None of us have done it before in prior relationship. It was an unexisting issue for us. I am saying we are not chaters.
Many may say if he trust you (that he does) he needs to believe you. However, I can't see him right now, and phone calls are verfy limited with a poor connection. The important detail that I know he is physically and mentally worned out. It is taught out there. Those news destroys him (even if it is BS).My sweetie is a strong man but vonurable at the moment.

P.S as someone already noticed... He knows from day #1 that I do forums here but never really cared. What he knows about are all mu church activities (I am very active there). He got the message that it is a guy from the church I messing around with
How to put his mind on ease?
 Alabamamam
Msg: 2
I was accused of false cheating.....
Posted: 4/1/2009 5:38:17 PM
Yes I am ESL. My point is that he is at war and doesn't need this sort of false info. Venues of communication are limited. He is very vonurable now physically and mentally. I bet he heard about a proper share of "dear john letter".
How to comfort him? It is not a regular situaton when we can meet and the man is all clear.
 metagod
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/1/2009 5:42:45 PM
The best thing you can do is try to assure him that the email was untrue and that when he gets home you can talk about it.

~Tyler
 agenteightysix
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2009 5:50:34 PM
Be clear, and direct. tell him he is the only man you want! Your confidence will carry him through.
 Alabamamam
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/1/2009 8:00:23 PM
The same man who didn't want to give me address as well as to other family members because he just didn't need anything from other people. I am thankful that his sister explained it to me.
Yes it is HIM who is talking about marrige and kids due to the fact that he generated some life-changing experinces by now.
He has space and I am pleased with him very much so. However, there was the false accusation and I do not know how to comfort him.
 Alabamamam
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/1/2009 8:09:00 PM
It would stink enough for me if someone would do so when he was home. But because he is at war I see it as the hit below the waist. E-mail communication is not effective as face to face. I know how tireds he is physically and mentally. I know most of us heard about "dear john letter". When he was deployed first time his frined got one and it just destroyed him on the spot.....
 Rushâ„¢
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/1/2009 9:14:35 PM
I'm just curious to know, who sent him that email. Perhaps, it was somebody you know.
 parklabrea
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2009 8:11:43 PM
I guess nobody reads the postings previous to their own. They just read the OP and then give their opinion.

Folks, go to posting #14 by Herding Cats!! She explains who the OP is.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > I was accused of false cheating.....