Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Bride to be 9/19/09      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SweetAngelGirl
Msg: 1
Bride to be 9/19/09Page 1 of 1    
Well as you can tell by the title I am going to be getting married on 9/19/09. I met my fiance Kevin a.k.a Mrromance22 on pof at the end of Oct. 2005 and we met two weeks later. You can read my previous post to learn more if you would like. Anyway my fiance proposed on our 2 year anniversary 11/19/07. We started planning our wedding at the end of 2008 and we have set the date. It is so hard to believe the wedding is about 5 1/2 months away. I can't wait until the day that I finally get to say I do. I am soooooooooooo excited. All I have to say it thankyou plentyoffish. I also almost missed the opportunity of a life time because I almost deleted my profile the same day he emailed me. Man I am soooooooo glad I didn't. Well goodluck to everyone out there that is still fishin. Remember don't give up because just when you are about to give up is when you will catch your special fish hook, line, sinker. BYE :)
 SweetAngelGirl
Msg: 2
Bride to be 9/19/09
Posted: 4/2/2009 7:50:02 PM
Congrats to you as well sk james
 minako79
Msg: 3
Bride to be 9/19/09
Posted: 4/3/2009 8:22:55 PM
ohh... good luck to you both and i'd envy you for your new found happiness. :) Hope fate will be kind enough to land me one someday.

because just when you are about to give up is when you will catch your special fish hook, line, sinker. BYE :)

I have yet to test that theory, Stop looking and it will find you instead. :)
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Bride to be 9/19/09