Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on women turn on or turn off? just curious      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mikelgreco
Msg: 8
Tattoos on women turn on or turn off? just curiousPage 1 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
The last few LTR I had have been with women who had none...

The last few "lovers" I had...all had at least one.

Ummmm
 GenJackRipper
Msg: 10
Tattoos on women turn on or turn off? just curious
Posted: 6/29/2005 8:02:06 AM
I hate'em.

I hate to see human skin used to doodle on. To me, they're as ugly as tumors.

Nothing against those who wear them. They're in style and I know many wonderful people who wear tattoos.... I LOVE some people who have tattoos. My DAD had a tattoo... he always regretted it.

It's just the things themselves. I try not to look at them.
 Madvamp
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/29/2005 8:45:42 AM
i think it's a turn on when a woman has tattoos
 italian_stallion006
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/29/2005 9:16:04 AM
I'm big fan of natural skin...the more the better. Tattoos used to be a symbol of rebellion, but today it seems everyone has one. Its more rebellious NOT to get a tattoo. That said, I did date a girl who had "electric blue" Chinese symbols down her spine. That was actually pretty hot. As far as a turn on/off, I'd rather see a woman with a well kept, in shape body and soft, beautiful skin...but I wouldn't complain either way. To each their own.
 SHE-DEVIL-36
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/29/2005 9:22:03 AM
Tattoos on women...hmm.....small...and tasteful......and something meaningful....I dont have any tattoos personally...but to each his own.....cant say I would NEVER get one...have actually considered it a couple of times...I live life to the fullest....but I always make sure to remember TWO things....

1. I stay true to myself...never doing anything just because someone else did or wants me to...never doing anything I will regret later (so far I have kept to this motto)..lol

2. When I consider doing something as permanent as a tattoo ..I ask myself ..will I regret this when I am 80?...hehe....

one more thing...ladies...I am a Labor and Delivery nurse....fyi.....tattoos...look sooo different stretched out to 9 mths...LMAO....so be careful where you put them.....if you are still fertile..LOL....

funny little story.....EAT ME....on the inside of each thigh......keeps me laughing to this day...poor girl...she was so embarrassed....hehe..TTFN
 SHE-DEVIL-36
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/29/2005 9:24:31 AM
ooh almost forgot......it is about women...BUT ..had to drop this line....tattoos on my man....ummmm..SEXY.....as long as they are tasteful...and few and far in between....I love to see a man's sexy body.....so dont cover it ALL up....LMAO.....upper arms...upper back...etc....TTFN..
 Madvamp
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/29/2005 3:58:04 PM
lol.. mama cita you go girl lol
 questing41
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2005 4:54:01 PM
As long as they were fairly tasteful I wouldn't bat an eyelash. I'm not sure I'd recommend them to anyone, but it doesn't really matter either way.

Some can be cute admittedly ;)
 DeagleNINja
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/29/2005 6:11:16 PM
My new lady has a very tasteful tatoo across the small of her back

Flowers I think......but I'm not sure....Ive been er......distracted
 rory27
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2005 6:28:08 PM
I used to hate them on women. My 2nd to last gal had five tattoos, and I wasn't crazy about them since they weren't tied together with any theme or rationale. But it opened my mind about how I viewed them on women. My last gal had a huge menacing python twisting its way around her upper left breast to shoulder to upper back. That was hot. So now, for me,it all depends on the art, positioning, meaning it has for her.
 always_striving
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/29/2005 6:39:36 PM
They're O.K. and sexy in most cases
 Montreal_Guy
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2005 4:06:13 PM
Unless I discover one that says " Property - Hell's Angels" on her , I don't mind. I prefer ones that are not obvious - or life threatening.
 Flynndanarra
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2005 5:41:44 PM
It depends on the tattoo. I've seen some great ones that look amazing on people and I've seen some nasty ones.

I don't have any tattoos yet but I am planning to get a celtic motherhood knot centered around my belly button.
 rocky541
Msg: 42
Posted: 7/3/2005 6:16:44 PM
Its both a turn on and off for me. If its really big or in a place I might not like then its a turn off. But if its kinda small and in a cute spot it can be a turn on. I guess it just varies on the person, size, location, and quanitity of the tattoo(s).
 eeeeee9
Msg: 51
Posted: 7/3/2005 7:29:45 PM
tats never make em look better, can only make em look worse. but a hottie is still hot regardless of ink. kinda makes me think they r dirtier in the sexual way
 philrook
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2005 6:06:36 PM
Tattoos on chicks are a turn on for me.

I seen a little one today at the base of a girls back ... it was a symbol for daughter.

That girl ... along with her tattoo ... turned me on. But then it could have been the bikinis, sun and sand that also created the mood.

Funny though ... I remember that tattoo clearly.
 blondegreeneyedgal
Msg: 63
Posted: 7/4/2005 6:39:11 PM
nothing wrong with tattoos on females-as long as they are feminine
 angelsdoexist
Msg: 65
Posted: 7/4/2005 8:21:09 PM
I'am an inked up lovey.....heheee...I think tattoos on women are hot...
 cpupro_4hire
Msg: 66
Posted: 7/4/2005 8:28:31 PM
I personally don't have any tattoos, don't have any plans on getting one either.

On women, a small tattoo in the right place can be very sexy. Women usually get them in one or more of the following locations:

- belly/abdomen
- lower back
- ankle

I don't have a problem with it. Looks cool either way.

tyme_gypsy
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2005 11:49:40 PM
In most cases, they make me turn & burn. If I want to boff someone who looks like a 1943 vintage sailor, I'll find a 1943 vintage sailor.
 freemewithlove
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2005 11:57:16 PM
I prefer to see tattoos that mean something like a family "coat of arms" or a tattoo depicting a dream or personal experience. I don't think much of the generic heart with the word "mom" on it. One or two tattoos on a woman is ok but I really think too many could "testosterize" a woman's looks.
 Salty McHaggis
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2005 3:24:04 AM
Yakuza style big tats or nothing at all...both very sexy...or if you can explain why yer rose/butterfly/wire/canada flag/corp logo tat has ****ing meaning...
 j555j
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2005 6:43:58 AM
To me is a turn off... I like natural skin.
 c_deacon
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2005 8:13:16 AM
I enjoy tasteful tat's....have one of my own, but prefer them to be smaller and in places where you can hide or show depending on who you are with and your mood.....
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 86
Posted: 9/5/2005 12:29:37 PM
I'm NOT a fan of tattos at all. Seems to me that in today's age an intelligent,independent woman goes against the grain and keeps her body tat free.Fad following is NOT sexy.Breast tats=NOT sexy...lower back tats= NOT sexy....neck tats=NOT sexy doesn't matter the placement. Youth is NOT an excuse for stupidity. Besides, I think a woman's body is a work of art more precious than a De Vinci,Michelangelo,Rivera,Van Goghect. to put "artwork" on a woman's body seems like trying to paint a better smile ON the Mona Lisa . Also, tattos on 60 yo women do NOT look hot In fact it can cause trouble when the lines and letters drop and fold
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on women turn on or turn off? just curious