Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > At Long Last I Have Found My Italian Stallion!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Engineergal34
Msg: 1
At Long Last I Have Found My Italian Stallion!!!Page 1 of 1    
I have been going on hopeless first dates and answering emails trying to wade my way through all the players and perverts out there. I had one short lived relationship that lasted about two months, till I realized that he was just not who I thought he was and there was no way I could be with someone who was so disrespectful to me. I was going to delete my profile, but I have some good friends that I keep in touch through this site. So, I was just going to stop dating and accept the fact that I was just meant to be single for the rest of my life!

Then I saw this really gorgeous guy in the top bar of photos of people online. He really caught my eye so I looked at his profile and remembered that I had seen him when I first gotten on the site. I figured that I would just take a chance one last time.

I couldn’t be happier that I did! Tony is the love of my life. He is my match in every way imaginable! We are buying a home and looking forward to settling in to a wonderful life together and we are planning to get married! I have never loved any man the way I love Tony, I didn’t even know it was possible! God has truly blessed me with a man that is my match, my equal, my everything! I love you Tony with all my heart !
 ncessential
Msg: 2
At Long Last I Have Found My Italian Stallion!!!
Posted: 5/19/2009 9:31:31 PM
I love to hear about someone finding someone that knocks there socks off. I am happy for you. My fiance was Italian. He was wonderful! We would be married now if he had not died of a sudden heart attack at 48. But I have some wonderful memories of him.
Good Luck to you Both!!
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > At Long Last I Have Found My Italian Stallion!!!