Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Drink, Ink, & Wink Part VI @ Shady Jacks AFTERMATH (images)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 1
Drink, Ink, & Wink Part VI @ Shady Jacks AFTERMATH (images)Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Hello! This is the place to talk about the party, after the party and to share photos taken at such!

Please do not post anything here until AFTER the party! If you do so anyway, it will just be deleted! :O)~ LOL

Thanks!

Karen, Dodie & Ginny

Karen, Frank & Ginny

Jack & Karen

?, Debi & Lisa

Cathy & Dodie

Hottie ~~ Lenny

Debi

Sherry & Kat

Tres fumar hotties!

Glossin' up!

Goofy!

Alicia and Bill

Not sure this was his bike

Alicia and some cutie

Frank

Frank and ??

Sherri & ?

Russ & Kat

Kat

Lisa

Ross, ? & ?

peeps

Andy's tush

Andy & Debi

Andy & Karen

Scooter & Karen

Susie & Karen

Karen & Tom

Lisa

Lisa

Andy & Susie dancing the night away!

cute butt

Lynn

Joni

Joni

Joni & Andy

Bob & Karen,...,,awe isn't that sweet.

? & Debi

peeps

more peeps

Lance & Shelia

Miss Heather

Kats beautiful girls!

Manda-Boo!

Manda, Ash, & Tom

Heather tongue!

Ash stunning smile!

Ashleigh & Tom

Intense conversing? LOL

Heather & Ash

Heather & Jim

Heather & Ash II

Heather, Matt, Ash

No clue...Kats hand!

YOU can tie a cherry stem, hunh?

Heather & Ash III

Jason & Heather

Jim & Frank

Jim & Heather

Jim & Matt...Hotties!

That gloss is SO interesting?

Maybe I was a little tipsy?

Sittin on or shittin on? LOL

NO clue!!!

Hugs 4 the Hostess! :)

Theres so much wrong w/ this pic!

POFers are CRAZY!

Pimpin' Matt!

Goofy Matt!

Serious Matt! LOL

Matt & Ashleigh

Hes puzzled by something?

Good Lordy!!

You are getting....

....VERY sleepy!

Two Cuties!

Matt & Heather

previouslyme
Msg: 2
Drink, Ink, & Wink Part VI @ Shady Jacks AFTERMATH (images)
Posted: 4/5/2009 12:21:07 AM
THE BUNNY! Yikes! Talk about multiplying like rabbits! geez!

It was a great party, being door greeter is always a great place to start at the parties! Hope the box was noticed, didn't hear the announcements, I am always curious who won somemthing! Scott, I think you did a great job of chasing down the hands!
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/5/2009 8:08:06 AM
I got some pictures, didn't stay that long. Ended the night at Wild Country and some fellow pof people showed up and I ran into family over there.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/5/2009 10:00:54 AM
Goooood Morning, sunshines!

I have added Amber, Susie, Joni, and Debi or uploading....holla at me if you need such!

Party was a BLAST! THANKS TO ALL WHO CAME! Special thanks to Rhonda and Lisa (D'Vine Wine of Kirkwood) for donating prizes!

I know Lisa (StLSmiley) won a prize?? Jim won the cash and donated his half back to the pot, so we have $53 to use for the next party! Yeah, Jim! Not sure who the 3rd winner was?
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/5/2009 10:26:57 AM
I'm sure it was a blast!! As always!!

Looking forward to seeing the pics!!
 whatever0001
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/5/2009 11:00:47 AM
Good time... even though I didn't get to stay very long.
Thanks Kat and Ashleigh!!!
 SusieStL
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/5/2009 11:50:34 AM
Lost.... girl I can't believe you do so... but no problem I will resend.. just for you.. you birthday girl. Hope you had a great birthday. Hey I love your profile pic.

Also, I have a ton of pics... I will start now uploading

I HAVE TO SAY THIS.... this was the absolute BEST party yet. I laughed so hard that my tummy was hurting from laughing.

Bob, John, Andy, Karen, Cathy, Lynn and anyone else who stopped by our wild n crazy table.. hope you had as much fun as I did.

ok ... now off to loading.. the pics that is lol
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/5/2009 12:20:18 PM
Susie, I can't wait to see your pics.
 the_only_guy
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2009 12:32:06 PM
It was successful indeed.

At least as far as I remember.

Thanks Kat and Ashleigh!
 jussweet
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/5/2009 1:03:02 PM
Just had to stop by and say it looks like you guys had a great time last night! Great job Kat & Ash! Some of the pics are just way too funny just like the ones we had from the other night. Susie... was something falling out of the shirt and you were getting HELP? The other one of you holding lip gloss looks like you were checking for fever! Glad ya guys had good time! Maybe I can make it to the next one!
 SusieStL
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/5/2009 1:17:49 PM
Laura, girl.. it seriously was a wild n crazy time... it was the most fun. I was not falling and I have to be sure you all realize even though it appears he had a grip, he really didn't touch... and besides you know I don't swap spit or have s3x

well this web site is timing out so I will upload a few later.. I think I have over 100 or so... argh. I love taking the pics but I hate this uploading. I wish pof have a way where you could click on those you want uploaded and it flies.

more to come...........................
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/5/2009 1:38:23 PM
I agree, Susie...would be soooo cool if their uploading were more like My Space! But the aftermath images are such a small part of the site...it won't ever change, I imagine!

OK...I LOVE this pic of Debi!
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/partyimages/gccvj0u2v4_228969.jpg Debi...that is smoldering and sexy...you soooo gotta use that on your profile!

Russell?! WTF was happening in THIS one?
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/partyimages/gccvj0u2v4_228962.jpg
OMGawd! LMAO! (Lookit where his leg is?!)

Wanted to make sure I thank Lenny, Scott, Debi, Sheila, and anyone else who may have manned the welcome table for a spell!

It was GREAT to meet so many newbs....and see the old familiar faces, as well! Shady Jacks is ALWAYS a great time, but add fishies to the equation and it seems to triple it! And each party seems more and more fun...whattup with that? ;)

Ash hadda blast too...and we actually had quite a group of young 20-somethings!
 Kprus60
Msg: 13
Posted: 4/5/2009 1:49:48 PM
Ok Susie...you know we all had a GREAT time as usual...I mean come on, we didn't get home til 5am gf...Thanks to all the new friends we met tonight and the old. We laughed soooo hard 'bout peed my pants...and pencil (u know who u are)...it was so nice to hook up with u and the rest of the peeps...thanks 4 the massages, foot and other...Bob and Andy ur hands r truely a God's gift to women folk!! Bob thank U 4 being the official "taste tester" of r Plump it up lipstick, can't wait 2 try it out again...so Susie make sure u have a new one 4 the next use, cuz u know we used a lot of it at Shady's and after...LOL. Our new peeps really enjoyed themselves and r lookin 4 the next one
Susie ur one terrific gal...glad we r friends and thanks 4 introducing me 2 soooooo many new POFers!! Couldn't do it without ya!! Let's just make sure we hit a different Denny's next time ...K...so we don't get thrown out by Crnl. Clink...LOL
cya all next time around...now i'm gonna catch some cuz u kept me up 2 long... :
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 14
Posted: 4/5/2009 2:09:23 PM

and besides you know I don't swap spit or have s3x

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/partyimages/gccvj0u2v4_228920.jpg

Tom....adding you now!
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/5/2009 2:19:52 PM
So I made some changes to my profile and my screen name...but anyways I'm done loading pictures Kat.
 previouslyme
Msg: 16
Posted: 4/5/2009 2:27:11 PM
That pic makes it look like you were plannning on it girl....
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/5/2009 3:29:20 PM
Kat...I'm knocking on the uploading door and you aren't answering......

Doh! Never mind...you did. I just checked a second ago and you hadn't but it's there now. Can't delete the post....sorry
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/5/2009 3:38:15 PM
LOL....no biggie...POF has been auto logging out a LOT faster than typical....

Weird.

I keep trying to post one that I cropped myself out...and even though my preview copy I am posting shows it cropped...it mysteriously keeps posting it pre-edit! WTF?

And when I tried to post ONE, it wouldn't...LMAO!
 whatever0001
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/5/2009 3:51:40 PM
Oh Kat... just leave yourself in that picture...we know what you look like!!!
 SusieStL
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/5/2009 4:05:47 PM
ok, this is driving me... I think the next time I take pics, I will have someone else mess with uploading. I just can't stop taking those pics though

Kat you miss nothing LOL.. honestly it was all a pose... never touched his mouth/tongue.. I will say the longer I am around all of these wild n crazy peeps the little more wildness is coming out in me. remember it is all in fun " 2 FLASHES"

mauhhhh to pencil... gotta luv ya

so right with crnl clink.. OMG I am so gald I am not that mean and bitter even though someone has accused me of such... but I think you can ask MANY peeps and they would so laugh in you face.

Ambie, OMG Andy is so HOT girl. I love to hear him talk.. I could just sit and listen to him all night. He goes with our theme of "Save a horse ride a cowboy" with his accent.
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 21
Posted: 4/5/2009 4:39:16 PM
Susie, he's one cowboy I would save the horse for....haha
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 22
Posted: 4/5/2009 4:40:08 PM
Was just messin' with you, Suse! Hella! Had to feel soooo good for you to get out and actually have some FUN, finally....you are entitled to "live it up!"

I can't believe someone took a "girls room" shot! If you look at the "artwork" on the bathroom wall...you will notice up at the top...FBG was here sort of comment....that's our own FBG...FatBottomGirlie...who was 'opposed to show up if her date dudded out...and she didn't!

I swear...either I am sobering up more and more each hour...or new pics are loading in the middle...cause each time I peek to see if more have been added, I see ones I swear that were not there!

Oh! And I cannot believe a GUY got up and pole danced! LMAO! Was he a fishie or not??
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/5/2009 4:46:48 PM
Yo, Kitty Kat, I love this picture:

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/partyimages/i04q1befb0_229186.jpg

But it does beg the question - shouldn't you be PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU'RE DOING?

Pole dancing guy was also very funny... Wish I could have made this one but glad everyone had a great time..

SusieStL
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/5/2009 4:51:44 PM
this is a real beach with these pics.. I must remember the main word here is FREE site. LOL

I had that issue last week where my pics were uploading right in the middle of the others already posted. Strange I tell ya.

It does make it hard to figure out where I left off... especially being this tired.... Karen this is ALL your fault gf. Girl, together we can do some damage I do believe... such POSITIVE VIBES from both of us which attracks the same. I can dig it.
 hotwheeljim
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2009 5:09:14 PM
i am trying to find out the ladys name in the pictures she is in the center row # 7 with the red dress with white dots drinking a coke standing by the host does anybody know here name are what she goes by on pof (thanks jim ) i go by (hotwheeljim)
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Drink, Ink, & Wink Part VI @ Shady Jacks AFTERMATH (images)