Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > got a date coming up soon      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 forum101
Msg: 4
view profile
History
got a date coming up soonPage 1 of 1    
Good Luck!!!!!!!
Put your best foot forward. Arrive clean and neat. Smell nice. Look like you have made an effort. Please, pay for the first date. You will come across as a decent guy, despite what all the forums say. Anywhere where a waitress comes to take your order is fine.
Read up on the news, local, celebrity, political, Just Yahoo.
You can always tell interesting tidbits, your day, work, family, friends. There are thousands of pieces of info about yourself, that you can disclose.
Youve gotten to this point, she must like you, that's worth a lot. Besides, she will be helping with the conversation too. You can let her know your a bit nervous, it shows she is important to you. That you dont see the date as a "fly by night" thing. I bet she is nervous too. Respect, kindness, manners, go a long way.
And she will go home, call her friends, and say, "Oh, he was so nice"!!!!! Second date.

GOOD LUCK, again. let us know how it goes.
 forum101
Msg: 5
view profile
History
got a date coming up soon
Posted: 4/5/2009 1:15:36 PM
Oh, and sweetie, dont mention the pop rocks, BJ thing. OK?
 Pitch Blease
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/5/2009 1:31:02 PM
No flowers on a first date! Everytime a guy has given me flowers on a first date, I think sh#t, now I have to carry them all night. Save the flowers for like the third or forth date.

The rest of your date sounds promising. Don't think so much, just go with the flow and have fun.
 LuvU4Now
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/6/2009 4:01:25 PM
Dude! Air hockey? Dutch? Do you want to be a friend or BF? You need to go higher end my friend.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > got a date coming up soon