Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Deleting account and one request      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GaryW
Msg: 1
Deleting account and one requestPage 1 of 1    
Hey folks,

The problem with a successful product that improves a customer's life is that eventually the customer outgrows the product. I've met a great girl; she's sitting next to me in my pjs, as she's done so many times before and last night we finally exchanged our first "I love you's". Seems like this is the right time to say goodbye. After i finish this, I'm deleting my account.

Thank you PoF for providing a great product and wonderful service. I've recommended you to many friends and will continue to do so whenever asked how we met.

One last request. Our initial e-mails were deleted after thirty days, as is the norm, but now I want them back. I'm hopeful that I'll be able to print them out and frame them for posterity. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to get them back, could you please contact me at jgarywise@yahoo.com? Thanks very much, for all of the above.

Gary
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Deleting account and one request