Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Guys seem to like me really well at first then lose interest? What am      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Walts
Msg: 5
Guys seem to like me really well at first then lose interest? What am I doing wrong?Page 1 of 1    
I'm a guy and I can't answer completely for ya,,but the last thing I would do is follow cutie's advice.^^^^ What I would do, is maybe ask the guys that keep doing this to ya. The majority probably won't answer at all, but some just may. But when asking a question remember, you may not like the answer.
 Pitch Blease
Msg: 7
Guys seem to like me really well at first then lose interest? What am I doing wrong?
Posted: 4/5/2009 11:01:45 AM
OP you are 19.These BOYS that you are talking to are probably about the same age. Society is raising a bunch of douchebags (both male and female) that only care about themselves. You must realize boys are flighty little creatures. If I were you, I would not get too emotionally invested with anyone at your age. Oh and don't go sitting around waiting for boys your age to be sincere about anything except when they are looking for sex. Young, dumb and full of cum is what comes to mind.
 LuvU4Now
Msg: 13
Guys seem to like me really well at first then lose interest? What am I doing wrong?
Posted: 4/5/2009 3:20:58 PM
The guys think you are taking too long to sleep with them. As far as the guys still hanging around, they are just too nice to tell you.
 GWSmith
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/5/2009 3:59:50 PM
Maybe your too clingy for them, maybe they are looking for sex and then move on (Not saying you had sex and is none of my business but whether they got it or not they'll move on... there are women like that too). There's a trillion other reasons too.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Guys seem to like me really well at first then lose interest? What am I doing wrong?