Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Spending Time in Nature with Someone Special: Any ideas?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Spending Time in Nature with Someone Special: Any ideas?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
The weather here is still a bit iffy......and we get lots of Springtime rain.....
way too muddy to be out walking in the woods.....
But if a man asked me to go to any of the Flower and Patio Shows that are going on everywhere......I'd be quite impressed!
 LuvU4Now
Msg: 7
Spending Time in Nature with Someone Special: Any ideas?
Posted: 4/6/2009 3:25:13 PM
Nothing is more romantic than camping in the wilderness, sleeping on the ground, wiping your ass with leaves and smelling like crap. Mmmmmmm.......
 StarliteKisses
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2009 3:59:00 PM
Nothing beats going to the beach!! Being warm.....rubbing oil over each other....having a close, private conversation (while laying on a blanket), that only we two can hear. Gently brushing the sand off each other, as we get up to go into the water.... where our legs and arms entwine beneath the water and our bodies press close..........yeah that does it for me!!!

But since I live in Michigan.....and we just received 4" of snow here today...in April no less.....that fun will either have to wait a few more months, or someone will have to wisk me off to the tropics!!
 FL CO
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2009 11:20:36 AM

Walk in the park, go to the zoo, play frizbe, golfing, swimming, this is too easy

You must be from a bigger city because the only things on there that might fit in the nature category is the park and swimming. It'd have to be something like a state/national park though. If swimming it'd have to be at some remote place thats well off any paved roads. The rest of the stuff isn't even close to being in nature.
 dub08
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/7/2009 11:37:43 AM
Sorry OP - Dublin is cold and wet and that's even in the summer so it has to be indoors for me - old Dublin pub with a nice turf fire thanks.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Spending Time in Nature with Someone Special: Any ideas?