Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Way do guys say they want more when all they really want is sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DocElffington
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Way do guys say they want more when all they really want is sex?Page 1 of 1    
Because that is what has worked for him in the past and will work for him in the future. Obviously, it's hit and miss. But it works more often than just being honest and straight forward!
 GWSmith
Msg: 3
Way do guys say they want more when all they really want is sex?
Posted: 4/6/2009 1:41:12 AM
To some of us sex is more. Simple really...

They are called ***holes, jerks, players, and a million other names. They make us decent guys look bad and are hated just as much if not more by men.
 LuvU4Now
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/6/2009 6:09:12 AM
Boys will be boys. I think the real issue is being overlooked. I wish every woman on POF could read your question/profile. The fact that you are even being contacted by men, men who actually want to have sex with you (and I assume it's not on a dare), would certainly prove that there truly is someone out there for everyone.
 WhiteWaterRogue
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/6/2009 6:36:37 AM

shortly after a face to face meeting he’s trying to get me out of my clothes

Understanding the creature you seek (meaning from his point of view of the game) is a good place to start.
 Pitch Blease
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/6/2009 8:10:54 AM
I don't see what the problem is. You got one of them pee stains on your profile. These men don't know how to read the signs of a serious member here. Shame on them, I say!
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Way do guys say they want more when all they really want is sex?