Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Acadamy of Country Music Awards      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OpenWaterCaptn
Msg: 1
Acadamy of Country Music AwardsPage 1 of 1    
i now understand why there was a thread on why dont you like country music.

last nite proved them right,
carrie underwood-more awards for less talent, her songs are utter drivel
taylor swift-award for zombiefying children, they didnt buy country music just hers
julieanne hough-umm hmmm a guys mind does wander but i cant listen to her
kenny chesney-went from singing country to island/party songs ripping off jimmy buffet
zac brown-sure the song cut away from 200 chicken frieds to honor the vets but its annoying
rascal flatts.....pop music you can claim them, we offer them as a sacrifice.

who else can relate to this or retaliate? break out the colts and keep em loaded.
 WindRoper
Msg: 2
Acadamy of Country Music Awards
Posted: 4/6/2009 12:47:28 PM
I haven't watched the CMAs in years. I find both the CMA and the Opry to be totally out of touch with the mainstream. They're like the far left and far right of C/W music.
Ya know, I'm an Okie and even I think Carrie Underwood has a nice voice but her choice in material sucks and she has the stage presence of a 2x6 board.
 OpenWaterCaptn
Msg: 3
Acadamy of Country Music Awards
Posted: 4/6/2009 1:58:46 PM
my picks are as follows

jamey johnson, he reminds me of a gentler david allen coe
trent wilmon, last true cowboy singer that made the radio
lady antebelum for the pop country group, i gotta have 1
tribute artist Chris Ledoux, rest in peace
josh turner, his voice and song choice is top notch
trick pony

as far as women singers, id love to have a favorite but there arent any so ill say the ones i can stomach

lean rhimes
lila mccann
tift merritt
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Acadamy of Country Music Awards