Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > What is a good girl?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Pitch Blease
Msg: 2
What is a good girl?Page 1 of 1    
I think it's the equivalent of "nice guy".
 LuvU4Now
Msg: 3
What is a good girl?
Posted: 4/6/2009 1:23:40 PM
You either would not sleep with him or if you did you would not experimant with anal or oral.
 Alabamamam
Msg: 4
What is a good girl?
Posted: 4/6/2009 1:32:53 PM
I think good girl is not a comaprison with a nice guy. I was told many times that I were a good girl. Still as many nice guys I have not had that level of failure in relationship as nioce guys claim in here.
I was told what makes me a nice girl: being a nurse and care for people, being a one
man woman, going to church regulary, volunteer.
It has nothing to do with nice guys who in most cases have below average look, lack a good stable white color job, on top of a lack of experiences in many departments.
 c_deacon
Msg: 5
view profile
History
What is a good girl?
Posted: 4/6/2009 2:14:48 PM
A virgin that I took home to meet my mother......long long ago.......

OT.......Usually it connotes about the same as being called a nice guy, or something in that realm.

Good girls are the ones we want on our arm that everyone likes and think they are so nice. The bad girls are the ones we want in bed, and everywhere else that only the two of us would know about.

Now......the real goal is to have one that is both, and there in lies the rub.......finding them!!

Just my opinion.......
 catchabert
Msg: 7
view profile
History
What is a good girl?
Posted: 4/6/2009 3:00:46 PM
Him saying that you are a good girl might also mean that he was just trying to get you to do something that he knew you wouldn't unless he called you out on it. It is sort of like calling someone chicken just to get them to do it anyways. Oooops I just gave away the secret.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > What is a good girl?