Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Wentzville: 4/24 7:00 PM @ Caddy Shack Bar & Grill with Griffin & the      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 1
Wentzville: 4/24 7:00 PM @ Caddy Shack Bar & Grill with Griffin & the GargoylesPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Hey people PARTY at the "Caddy Shack" with "Griffin & the Gargoyles" this FRIDAY NIGHT.

If you heard them at Hazzard's then you know they are worth the trip! If you didn't then you don't want to miss this opportunity. They will BLOW you away with the variety of music they do. Caddy Shack Bar and Grill is Wentzville's newest and best "Hot Spot"!! The menu is to "die for" and will make your mouth water. Get this no entree over $4.49! Wow! Steak kabobs $2.99, 1/2 lb burger .99 cents! NO appetizer over $3.99!! The place is 4000 sq.ft with super high ceilings and great ventilation. The owners and staff are awesome and looking forward to entertaining our group! Be sure to stop and tell John & Janine thanks for having us! As a special treat, they will also have Johnny Chase doing his acoustic show for happy hour 5-8 for all you early birdies!

HOOK, LINE & SINKER...CAUGHT!" A success story!

You will have the opportunity to toast the new bride & groom, offer congratulations and celebrate with 'Tracy & Rueben' our very own fellow POF'ers success story! You inspire us, thanks for celebrating with us!

So LONG LEGGS we will miss you!
Make sure you stop by and give your best wishes and goodbye kisses to (LeggyBlonde4U). She will be Iraq bound 5/2/09.

Where:

Caddy Shack Bar & Grill
1229 Wentzville Parkway
Wentzville, Mo 63385
636-887-0688

(I would suggest MapQuest for driving directions from your area)

When

Friday 4/24/09 at 7:00 PM
(band starts at 9:00 PM)

Specials for POF members and their guests:

$12.00 domestic buckets (6 bottles)

$ 3.00 rail drinks

$ 2.00 draft beer

NO COVER CHARGE FOR US!!

You must wear a name tag to take advantage of the special pricing!

There will be attendance gifts and prizes!!

This is a 21 year old and up establishment!

I'm looking for some people to volunteer to be door greeters!

6:30 PM- 7:00 PM- Rhonda & Theresa
7:00 PM- 8:00 PM-Denise & Jerry
8:00 PM- 9:00 PM-Joni & Kim
9:00 PM- 10:00 PM-Russell & Debi

LODGING
Crossroads Heritage Motel
404 North Business Route 61
Wentzville, MO 63385
636-327-6263

Discounts for POF members
2 people 2 beds $45.00 tax included
2 people 1 bed $40.00 tax included

We always encourage safe imbibing! $ 22.50 a person sure beats a DWI. Some POF members stayed here at a previous party and said the accommodations were decent. To show what great service this establishment provides, the owner said if need be he would even give rides to the motel! Caddy Shack, you're the BEST!

Hostess:
Rhonda

Hostess:
Saint Theresa

Hostess:
Denise

PLEASE...when SIGNING UP...check that your photo is showing!! If not...please HIT THE BACK BUTTON on your BROWSER and click on SIGN ME UP a second time. Just trying a 2nd time will NOT work, it must be RESUBMITTED by clicking BACK. Thanks!

Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

!searchn!

1help1

alsprofile

beaniemomma99

beltitout

bpstick910

Charlene

chazmc9

dj_in_cmo

ernie4220000

Feelinit2

georgettejones

gofmou

h20luvr

HarleyKat~

hippyguy007

Intou4evr

jonmwaz

joyli11

jussweet

kclowns

knightindented

LCLEE

lovellyman123

martin5200

Ms_Lookn4fun

pearllt

previouslyme

rbl35

RhondaLynn1122

sctrrdr69

scw71

seeshelly

sinlov

snafu42

sporty_ambie09

stl61

stlsmiley

sue-de-nym

sunniedays

thekidof72

ThisGuy4You

UH60

vanilla54

wchupp

z10stl

zannie42

47 people are attending
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 2
Wentzville: 4/24 7:00 PM @ Caddy Shack Bar & Grill with Griffin & the Gargoyles:party
Posted: 4/6/2009 4:52:19 PM
it's linked but no sign up page (scratches head)
oh, sign me up for co-hostess, St. Theresa needs a break! LOL
and I'll be glad to volunteer as door greeter 7-8pm!!
 TheKidof72
Msg: 3
Wentzville: 4/24 7:00 PM @ Caddy Shack Bar & Grill with Griffin & the Gargoyles:party
Posted: 4/6/2009 5:29:52 PM
Guys, the food there is AWESOME! Rhonda and I went and ate lunch there yesterday and it was delicious.

Can't wait to party with you all of you guys again, and of course, hear this band that so many people have bragged about.

Denise, since when does St Theresa need a break????? I am just glad that we are finally having parties in our neck of the woods so that I can assist with the hosting.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/6/2009 6:08:18 PM
I meant with the co-hosting my dear
give you a break, so you can mingle and socialize a tad more and don't have to worry about 'working' ~ no mention on working the doors

I heard that the band was not in it's entirety at the Hazzard's bash, they were missing a player or two, someone heard them over the weekend and the variety was even better! So I'm looking forward to hearing them again!!

And yea, I can venture to your neck of the woods off and on T, just like you've been venturing to my neck of the woods for the last few years! Turn about is fair play after all!
 jussweet
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/6/2009 6:38:33 PM
Ok there is no place to sign up dernit! If I'm first to sign up do I get a door prize??? Hey how's about just a door... for my garage that is! I will defiitely be there and I'm sure someone else with be with ME!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/6/2009 6:52:17 PM
still in the processes according to our Hostess ~ hopefully a sign up button soon!
I'll be doing my best to stay home during the week so that i can fully enjoy weekend festivities prior to and on this party date
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/6/2009 7:15:25 PM
Argh....NO CLUE what is up with the glitches of late, on the site! Sheesh!

I am SOOOO psyched for this one....and to congratulate and share in the celebration of the POF soon to be NEWLYWEDS, Tracey and Reuben!

And of course, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Griff and his Gargoyles!!

I will be there!!
 SusieStL
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/6/2009 7:43:23 PM
This is the best band I have heard, well ok they are up there on the top of the list. Without a doubt if you go to this event you will be and if you are too shy to dance, you will be tapping to the music. They really are a great band.

I have to work this weekend... looks like I won't be going to this one...

RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/7/2009 4:26:05 AM
Hang in there people and keep checking back.I hope this will get moved to the event threads and then there will be a sign up button some time today!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/7/2009 8:41:40 AM
I tried again, Rhonda...sorry hon! It allows me to move it to green (blue!) link it...but it does not put the sign up button in. That makes NO SENSE.

Griffin definitely has a kick butt party band! It does not surprise me that BobCatt from StaggerCatt and Griff, have played together in the day....two of my most FAVE bands! What's really cool about them both...and Bob and I just talked about this at lunch...no matter how long they have been around, they do NOT get a "rock star mentality" like some other well known St. Louis bands have done in the process of their fans making them who they are! They play more for the pure enjoyment of it! (Seriously,....these guys split a fairly small fee amongst themselves AND put a lotta time into practice, promotion, etc.!) You can SEE that in their playing...awesome!

So Denise...tell us what the kids have in mind for their nuptials? Are they actually tying the knot THAT day?
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/7/2009 8:46:40 AM
they most certainly are!
Myself and one of his friends are to stand up for them earlier that day.
They told me I could throw them a party and I said alright, don't be surprised if singles reign down on ya on the same night She was like me, "the more the merrier"
and they also wanted to know where G & G were playing and wanted to see them again

so may as well bring on the sign ups ~
and bring on the fun ~
cause either way, there's going to be a
going on and who knows, maybe some more connections after this night!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/7/2009 3:24:29 PM
it's all set to go looks like!!

Thanks to the Mods & Rhonda that got it all linked and set up and ready for the rest of us to sign up for some FUN FUN FUN!!!

On

and

Happy !!
 jussweet
Msg: 13
Posted: 4/7/2009 5:09:11 PM
Hey I'm first in line signed up... does that count for anything? Prizes? Door for my garage?
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 14
Posted: 4/7/2009 7:25:19 PM
Laura, I talked to Tracy tonight, she said you'd get the first big HUG when you get in the door that night
 Sunniedays
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/7/2009 7:42:46 PM
I just might attend this one. My birthday is the 26th and I will be living just right down the road in Lake St Louis.

Congrats to Tracy and Rubin!!!! Nice couple!!!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 16
Posted: 4/7/2009 7:54:31 PM
You know we could include anyone who has a birthday in the month of April, of course and celebrate with them as well! Besides you all know me, 'the more the merrier'
is what I always say
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/8/2009 4:56:01 AM
We love celebrating birthdays!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/8/2009 1:06:02 PM
If I recall correctly from attempting to help Rhonda get this posted in the first place, both Theresa and Denise are co-hosting this event. Rhonda is probably petrified to try anything on the thread with her recent luck! LMAO!

A POF party is....a POF party! If there are birthdays to recognize, we try to do that and make ALL who celebrate that month, feel special....don't want anyone thinking we are cliques, do we?

It's also where Tracey and Reuben will be celebrating their nuptials....and who better to celebrate since they met at a POF get together...at 21 Rock!

But the venue sounds like a kick ass place with awesome specials...and we all know that Griff rocks! Loves ya' Griff!
 TheKidof72
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/8/2009 2:12:01 PM
This party is only a little over 2 weeks away, lets see if we can show Caddyshack's what kind of cool fishies peeps we are. Make sure everyone sends the link to all your friends you talk to on here so they can get signed up as well. We want to make sure that we have adequate staffing for the evening.

So are the newlyweds going to sign up for the party as well, so that people will know what they look like, in case they want to congratulate them? Or can we put them down as door greeters for an hour?
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/8/2009 2:27:12 PM
Ergghh! I still can not get Denises pic up! Help Kat!! Sending SOS!

This IS a SINGLES party! (I have had numerous emails inquiring about it, you were not alone Nita) This is a singles website and the events scheduled are for singles.

It is just an added bonus that some of our fellow fishies will be tying the knot this particular day. They love the band and they love partying with us, so what better place to be!
 TheKidof72
Msg: 21
Posted: 4/8/2009 3:23:29 PM
HEY YOU KANSAS CITY AND COLUMBIA PEEPS! (sorry for yelling, am hoping that they can hear me from this side of the state) Come on out to Wentzville. It's a straight shot east on Hwy 70 from KC. About an hour past Columbia. We got a hotel down the road that is giving out discounted rooms and we would love the chance to finally get to meet in person and party with you peeps. Band and food are awesome and we are trying out a new venue, what a better reason to make new friends.

Hey Chuck, since you mentioned that this is in your backyard, does that mean "after party" is at your place.

Maybe we can turn this whole state into a great big clique.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 22
Posted: 4/8/2009 6:29:19 PM
Done, Rhonda! :O)

If something doesnt take...lately....try hitting BACK on your browser and hitting POST or UPDATE a second time. Don't ask. I discovered it accidentally. But THIS ONE is sooo not you!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/8/2009 6:51:04 PM
Theresa, I already have my blurb in the signature line of my private email and it goes out about daily! I added a little more than just the LINK to the party thread

A few days prior to the event, I'll send out my mass email, I don't tend to send it to those I have on my POF email cause I know you all can read all about it HERE!!

I usually do send it out to the singles I have in my listing.
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/8/2009 7:18:32 PM
Thanks Kat! Now we can see Denise and not her digits!

Denise, is Jerry greeting with you at the door?
 TheKidof72
Msg: 25
Posted: 4/8/2009 8:20:38 PM
I was wondering Nita, but that is ok, you can still come out to see us on Friday night and we can party with you to get you ready for the shower on Saturday. I completely understand about having a cold and not thinking straight, (am there myself right now) so I will give you a break.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Wentzville: 4/24 7:00 PM @ Caddy Shack Bar & Grill with Griffin & the Gargoyles