Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Kentucky  > Dating VS sleeping with Bigger ladies      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mars13
Msg: 22
Dating VS sleeping with Bigger ladiesPage 1 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
well i dont limit myself by what other people think.most ''other people'' are
stupid as hel anyway.

i would date or sleep with any women i find attractive regardless of what others think.

the last chick i was with weighed almost as much as me, and it was great.
 catman40
Msg: 24
Dating VS sleeping with Bigger ladies
Posted: 6/29/2005 2:17:18 PM
I can tell MOST of you guys have never had a woman who was 200 in bed and wanted to go all night . I had one but , she wanted a one nighter .
 catman40
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/29/2005 2:17:23 PM
I can tell MOST of you guys have never had a woman who was 200 in bed and wanted to go all night . I had one but , she wanted a one nighter .
 Masked_Hero
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/29/2005 4:56:33 PM
I think men should be able to go after whatever type of girl he likes without being condemed about it. If he like sexy girls with nice bodies.. He's viwed as being shallow. If he chases big girls, he's viewd as looking for a quick easy lay. I know a couple BBW's from work and a few I talk to and they give it up so easy its pathetic. I always see them with the one night stands but never with a boyfriend. When I go out to the clubs I alwyas have several big girls come to me and just be flat out bold enough to say they want to take me home and fuuck. It happens alll the time. Or they walk by and grab my asss. I hate to sterotype but its always the big girls who do that. As far as the whole secret society thing about guys and BBW's, I think thats funny cus I have a friend thats like that. He tells me how he wants to settle down and find a real fine sexy girl to be with... But everytime I turn around he's have'n a one nighter wit a big girl, and he try to keep it on the low. Again though I just think a lot of that has to do with the Big girls just throw'n themselves out there like that. My personal opinon is that they do that just to get noticed. I live in Florida the land of fake boobies and model look'n girls, so I'm sure that has to play a HUGE role in it. Cus Big girls here pretty much go unoticed. The reason guys go for "trophy girls " is because we are judge by our peers on by how nice is your car and how good does your girl look. Any guy who tells u different is bullshyt'n !
 DivineBovine
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2005 5:09:26 PM
"I think men should be able to go after whatever type of girl he likes without being condemed about it."

everyone has preferences and that's what they are.

it's the people - male and female - who put guys down if they like "larger" women. or the ones who put down larger people in general - lazy and stupid are the usual adjectives attached to those posts. society attaches negative personality traits to those who are overweight and obese. and due to our obsession with thin, thinner and thinnest, no one is exactly sure what a *healthy, normal* weight actually is. even BMI tables aren't deemed to be very accurate of that any more.

over the past few weeks, on all the dating sites i belong to, i've noticed a major increase in fat bashing.

i hope these BBW threads don't turn that way....
 Masked_Hero
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/29/2005 5:43:52 PM
LOL Brawny sounds like your body is ran like a communist country !! ... Anyhthing that doesnt make u gag ? Thats kinda extreem ! But I belive ya cus I've hung around some guys that think like that.. And I have to admit those are the type of guys that are the most fun to go to the Clubs with, cus there is never a dull moment LOL
 Masked_Hero
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/29/2005 6:13:51 PM
I feel what u say'n joezero..... But the ladies aint try'n to hear that shyt.... Specially not the Big ones..
 Masked_Hero
Msg: 51
Posted: 6/29/2005 6:21:22 PM
there's no win'n wit them bro... Just pick your poison !
 Masked_Hero
Msg: 60
Posted: 6/29/2005 6:36:10 PM
Who's knock'n who ? LOL Thers a lot of knock'n go'n on
 Pandy
Msg: 67
Posted: 6/29/2005 8:54:05 PM

When we can't get them all together......the dik has seniority.

LMAO
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 69
Posted: 6/29/2005 9:39:33 PM

Why do guys find it hard to date or more so be in a relationship with a bigger set lady, but they find it more than easy to have sex with us, or make us their "friends with benefits" or the their booty call etc etc...

Might not have ANYTHING to do with size/weight and everything to do with a woman ALLOWING/SETTLING for being a booty call or having sex without commitment of relationship or expectation of doing other things as a couple. They do and can because the women that do it with them ALLOW it. They are just as much to blame,actually more.He can't use her if she controls her legs.
 lovsimplemen
Msg: 80
Posted: 6/30/2005 3:23:36 PM
I think it wouldnt matter as long as you like the person
 Pandy
Msg: 84
Posted: 6/30/2005 8:56:45 PM
Insecure women let themselves get drawn into that more easily than a confident girl, so I personally think that is why it APPEARS that men use bigger ladies only for sexual favors.

THIS is dead on.
I'm in the size range you mentioned red....and will be the first to admit that my physique is nowhere near the modern standard of perfect...but I've NEVER had problems in attracting men who are happy to be seen with me.....but then I'm confidant as hell....and I wouldn't give a man who didn't appreciate me fully the time of day...let alone sleep with him to try to sway his opinion of me.

I don't knwo that I agree with speed of sexuality comment, tho'. I have sex when I want to....PERIOD.
I don't do silly high school crap like count dates, or play hard to get. My answer is in dating men who have the same mindset that I do. If he thinks that sexuality makes someone a slut, then he's not the man for me in the first place.
I'm a lady , I KNOW I'm a lady ....and my sexuality/libido has nothing at all to do with that.

I know that there are people out there that aren't attracted to thicker women, but there are also people out there who aren't attracted to brunettes....big frikkin' deal....doesn't make ME any less sexy because they prefer the way someone else looks. There are men out there who find me hot as hell.....I prefer to concentrate on those.

Larger ladies....stop obsessing about your fat.....forget your tummies and your thighs and whatever else you see in the mirror that holds you back. Concentrate on the parts that you love. Get your shoulders back and your chin up and start walking like you own the frikken' world. In attrraction CONFIDANCE is 50 percent of the game!!!! People who are plain, chubby and secure in their own worth are much more likely to attract other people than "pretty" people who second guess their own value on a regular basis.

OWN who you are....BE who you are. Don't hide your weight under baggy clothes hoping no one will notice, or post last decade's pictures on your profile. Embrace who you are, love yourself....THEN allow that same opportunity for someone else. It'll happen.

SweetKristine
Msg: 85
Posted: 7/1/2005 9:06:56 AM
My ex-fiance was like that........he wouldnt show his affection to me outside the bedroom....but he would inside the bedroom...hince the EX part....I admit in my past I have let guys use me sexually b/c i felt like i didnt deserve any better b/c im a fat girl....well no more ladies.........we need to stand up for ourselves......dont let ANY man use you for sex....just b/c your larger does not mean you deserve anything less...same goes for ladies of all sizes...never let a man use you for sex....At 25 and loss of 25 lbs ive finally realized ya know what im a lil bit sexy...i flaunt what looks good...i dont what dosent...but i am not going to inhibit my sexualness b/c im not the size i want to be...I have confidence in who I am...I love me.......allllllllllllllllll of me..and one day a guy will love all of me too....but he will want to be with me in and out of the bedroom.....i had a guy friend after i gave him head once tell me "fat girls are like mopeds, they are fun to ride but you dont want your friends to see you with one" i was so hurt...it was then i decided ya know what no more!!! Just b/c im a big gal does NOT mean I don't deserve respect in and out of the bedroom...I know I'm a big gal...I show pics of me on my profile...and you know what IM NOT ASHAMED OF IT...why??? whats the point of being ashamed of youself...Life is way to damn short to go around hating youself and subjecting yourself to standards and morals which you know are lower then what you want....dont let anyone use you b/c of your size...if a man only wants to be with you to sleep with you...move on....just my 2 cents :) embrace and love the body you are in...not the one you want to be in...
 Pandy
Msg: 87
Posted: 7/2/2005 10:58:03 AM

occasionally slipping her jelly beans and kad's snow peas.

make 'em jelly bellies and we might be able to strike some kind of deal ,LOL

in time she will realize she's too good for earth...return to her nymph worshipping, walking on liquid fire, multi-syllabillic word using, larger than life planet...and the rest of us will get some freakin' action.

LMAO....you gotta be kidding? The whole goddess persona that Pandy has built up just kinda cracks me up. AMY carrries her shoes more than she wears them, has a chubby booty,.....wears lunch on her clothes most of the time and snores like a freight train. LMAO....and I have POF references! I get through life bullsh*tting people into believing that I'm cooler than I really am

kadmus
Msg: 89
Posted: 7/2/2005 11:04:37 AM
I am far more interested in a girls brain than their butt but butts can be nice too... lol

KY -- can I live with pandy in your closet.. though I prefer nerds and no snow-peas, thank you.

And, as a Pandy POF reference, I can honestly say she does indeed walk on various forms of liquid and is in fact the second cumming...... lmao

OT: I like my butt too!
 Pandy
Msg: 91
Posted: 7/2/2005 11:25:36 AM

And, as a Pandy POF reference, I can honestly say she does indeed walk on various forms of liquid and is in fact the second cumming...... lmao

smartass,

On topic: can't you do both?
 Pandy
Msg: 93
Posted: 7/2/2005 12:03:17 PM
LOL....we have fulfilled our OT requirements :)

On Topic: Men who'd hurt a BBW by sleeping with her and letting her know she's not good enough to date are scum.
 SmartAlec
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2005 7:19:06 PM
ky and pandy - you women rock!! go girls
 Masked_Hero
Msg: 95
Posted: 7/4/2005 7:36:00 PM
Larger ladies do throw it out there... at the club they alwyas the first one to pop a tity out and dance on a stage or whatever...I think that has a lot to do wit how they get treated. Yeah u have your shy ones but, I think there are more wild big ladies do'n whatever for attention... I know quite a few big girls and only one is shy... All the other ones are always fucckk'n who ever smiles and notice them. Maybe the fact that I live in Tampa, FL where probabaly 80% of the women look like modles and have fake boobies play a role in it. So bigger women do whatever the can to get noticed. So I would guess where you live plays a role...
 Matt0015
Msg: 99
Posted: 7/4/2005 9:09:12 PM
I personally like bigger woman and im not to afraid to be seen with a bigger girl I dont know what everyones problem is
 easyrider2407
Msg: 108
Posted: 1/1/2006 9:35:43 AM
None live near you and they only do it because of peer pressure? wow youve really deluded yourself but maybe for a good reason. you seem to have a relatively healthy attitude when it comes to expressing yourself but really come on. Most people view obesity as being unattractive because its unhealthy and doesnt exactly indicate good diet or character. I dont find exceptionally thin women all that attractive either and have no problem with women who are large but fit, as I believe most men would tend to aggree.
 easyrider2407
Msg: 109
Posted: 1/1/2006 9:40:50 AM
not very many honest responses here, most are the politically correct and lets all just feel good about ourselfs crap. but youve managed to be honest and straight to the point.
 snatchkisses63
Msg: 112
Posted: 1/2/2006 10:56:54 PM
ugly girls/fatgirls if you dont wanna do'em you pretend youre passed out, like women will fake an orgasm--everyone needs a place to rest
 juicy_bbg
Msg: 115
Posted: 1/3/2006 12:05:33 AM
Hey.. well I've come to this thought.. The guys that do like us.. Want one of two things.
1) just to fill the fansty of having a big girl in bed.
2) to have a relationship with us, but not show or tell anyone..

I think if you like someone then go for it, you shouldn't care about what others think. its your life.. is everyone else running your life for you?
huh huh huh. think about it..

Its really sad to know that guys work like that..

I know this because i just had one of these moments. and im waiting on a call that i'll never get.. but oh well thats life right.. and its funny who everyone tells you to suck it up.. someone will love you for you, and come all "one day"...
Show ALL Forums  > Kentucky  > Dating VS sleeping with Bigger ladies