Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Just not working for me...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eartha
Msg: 1
Just not working for me...Page 1 of 1    
I've been doing the Internet dating thing for a long while now; I've been on many dates with men I thought would be interesting or fun or were just compatible with me. I can see how this would work for some people, but I just can't click with it. It's jarring to meet total strangers upon which there seems no common ground upon which to build - which surprises me as I thought that was supposed to be one of the perks of online dating. But, it has felt blah, disappointing, even forced at times; people I might've been friends with if we had met under natural circumstances.

Ah well, it 'twas not meant to be. And that's fine - I gave it a shot.

Good luck to the rest of you fishing for rewarding relationships!

- M
 lollylemon
Msg: 2
Just not working for me...
Posted: 4/7/2009 3:58:58 PM
I know how it goes i have been on a few dates and doesnt seem to be working out. I have met a few creeps and least to say not interested. But im sure there are still the nice 'guys' that are still here but im done fishing.
Good luck to the rest on here.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Just not working for me...