Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How and When to Tell a Girl/Boy about a Sexual Fantasy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 thebigslim
Msg: 3
view profile
History
How and When to Tell a Girl/Boy about a Sexual Fantasy?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)

I don't want to disclose mine because Animal Rights Activists may come after me

It's a good thing that animals don't really understand us when we talk to them for the most part.... cept for dolphins, they're smart **stards

You have a fantasy (regardless of how bizarre you may think it is) that you want to let your better half know about, I would say a good 2 months is a decent duration but no less than that. Once you get to know a person by that time, you can have a pretty good feel for them on what they might think is kinky to disturbing. Cheers!
 red_relaxed
Msg: 6
How and When to Tell a Girl/Boy about a Sexual Fantasy?
Posted: 4/9/2009 3:50:39 PM

If its bizarre (considered by the majority at least), would you even tell your mate?

Depends. If your bizzare sexual fantasy involves your mate, I'd sugget letting them in on it.
You're certainly not obligated to share your personal sexual fantasies, unless it involves them.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2009 6:59:23 PM
I tend to keep my fantasies to myself for the most part. They're used for fodder and I've learned over the years that sharing them with someone means they lose some of their power. And besides.. I'm too much of a control freak to want to make them reality because it would never match what is in my head and I'd be disappointed and upset.

As for you and your dirty little fantasies.. share.. do tell us all the dirty details.
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/9/2009 7:33:24 PM
Ok OP ... Tell us your fantasy and I will tell you mine ... ... Yours cant be no worse than mine is ...

AnglFlyn
 Freddee
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/9/2009 9:59:29 PM
It isn't going to happen, women as a general rule don't have sexual fantasy, that's not what they're into. Men on the otherhand might, but if they do, the smart ones will keep it under their hat. It's no secret the biggest fantasy for a woman is power and money, the man with the cold hard cash is always mister right. LOL. If you're a man the problem with mentioning a fantasy, you risk the woman thinking you're a some kind of pervert and her using the word dealbreaker to end everything.
I'm talking about people on POF, not a good idea to mention it. There is one chat site I know of, where that's all the do, they actually specialize in fantasy, millions of them! But, if you would like me to reveal it, it's going to cost you! LOL

Leeanne
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2009 5:58:29 AM
Fantasies should be disclosed depending how quickly you want to see them come to furition! If you don't actually want to bring them into your relationship - keep them to yourself and use them for those private moments on your own!
 newblue1970
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/10/2009 6:18:43 PM
First off, a fantasy should never be told to a BOY or GIRL, but it may be told to a man or woman.

Second, we all know this is about your bunny. If its a joke, give it up already. If its not, please go get some professional help - you have a problem.
 spitfire6844
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2009 7:21:23 PM

If its bizarre (considered by the majority at least), would you even tell your mate? how would you say it and when?

Yes, you should tell her. Whether she initially wants to do it or not, she will appreciate you sharing your thoughts and fantasies with her. More often then not, once she thinks about it a little and gets used to the idea, she will likely be willing to try it. I like roleplaying and women love new ideas for sex-play. I also like using anal beads and ben-wa balls on women, and they usually warm up to the idea after pondering it for awhile.

If she likes you, she'll be likely to try any idea you have sooner or later. Don't press her; but just put it out there and then focus on regular lovemaking while she thinks about it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How and When to Tell a Girl/Boy about a Sexual Fantasy?