Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Relationships are better when they just happen. Not when you browse f      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 everyfreakinnameistaken
Msg: 1
Relationships are better when they just happen. Not when you browse faces-looking for one.Page 1 of 1    
Other than the occasional crazies that invited me to spice up their marriage with a threesome, using this site hasn't been a particularly negative experience. And I'll admit that I'm horrible lonely and seeking a companion of some sort, even just a great friend. However, judging by the people I've met here, there seems to be a great deal of desperation and hoplessness. I think I'll give up for now and -who knows- maybe I'll bump into the man of my dreams. All of the searching just leads to disappointment. Congrats to all who have found their significant other, and good luck to those who have not.
 kmh5133
Msg: 2
Relationships are better when they just happen. Not when you browse faces-looking for one.
Posted: 4/12/2009 7:52:14 AM
i agree, meeting someone in real life is better than trying to create a relationship off of twenty questions (what kinds of movies do you like, what are you're interests, etc.)
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Relationships are better when they just happen. Not when you browse faces-looking for one.