Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Packing up my tackle box...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 leangreenbean
Msg: 1
Packing up my tackle box...Page 1 of 1    
Overall, this online dating thing was an interesting experience! I appreciated getting to meet people I never would have had the opportunity to otherwise. I got to know several very nice guys, a handful of absolutely horrible ones that in my opinion should be removed from the breeding pool (the sooner, the better), I made a few friends and even bumped into a few old ones I'd lost touch with.

That being said, the old saying, "If you stop looking for love, love will find you," still stands. After being on the site for almost four months now, I never found the butterflies I was looking for. Not anyone's fault really. It happens. It wasn't until I'd given up and resigned myself to a single life with thirty-two cats that love crept up on me out of nowhere. All because I used Carlos Mencia's, "Dee dee dee!" line on a coworker and it made her think of a single guy friend who uses the same phrase...

The only advice I can give you is to keep the faith, keep on with your life, and stay positive, and eventually an amazing fish who's exactly what you've been searching for will take the bait and run away with your heart.

Good luck to you all!

LeanGreenBean AKA LGB
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Packing up my tackle box...