Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Can you get STUCK during sexual intercourse?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AnglFlynToCloseToGround
Msg: 4
Can you get STUCK during sexual intercourse?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Is the bunny involved in the s*x when asking this question ? ... lol ... It usualy is in all your other threads ...

AnglFlyn
 SynergySeven
Msg: 5
Can you get STUCK during sexual intercourse?
Posted: 4/12/2009 5:39:33 AM
I have not been stuck During, but I have been stuck several times AFTER sex, where I sometimes can't get the guy out afterwards.

It Does happen. I just laugh about it all the time.
 Tenchi Mikoto
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/12/2009 6:19:11 AM
Im stuck on how stupid the posts are.
 normaldude
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2009 8:53:44 AM
wow... these questions get dumber and dumber all the time.... it must be true our IQ average is in decline......... How anyone could be worried about that and cause it to make them scared of sex......duuuuhhhh
 RK992
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/12/2009 9:28:46 AM
Yes sir its true although its very rare.
And this condition is found in the females. Its called vaginismus and it is really a deep-rooted phobia of penetration, and perhaps of pregnancy or childbirth. The reason is different for each woman: it can result from some unresolved sexual conflict, from sexual abuse or from a belief that sexual activity is undesirable. You may have had a painful vaginal condition that has left you with a conditioned fear of sex.
Also sometime it may be a lack of estrogen in a woman that will cause the muscles to contract around the vagina but then i would have been hard for you to penetrate.
As you know after when a woman has had an orgasm there are strong contractions in her reproductive system and so if she hasn't had sex for a long time them she would get a shock which will cause that STUCK during sex but don't be scare of her or leave because of that. She needs to overcome her fears and control her emotions during sex and if she is not scared you can talk it out and find away to improve your sex. And remember sex is not just sex but it a mental state of mind ful of emontions and feelings in a woman. Even the whole sale ladies on the street they find someone that they are to connect with in that act of esx.
Thank you
 whothehellknows
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/12/2009 9:30:01 AM
Troll post!

But if it was possible I would just throw some hot water on them.
 NoQuarterGiven
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/12/2009 1:51:38 PM
I suppose there might be a situation where you aren't very hard at first, and you put it in a girl who's is very tight and you're very big, then you get hard while inside her, to the point where it's painful to haul it out again.

But that's just my unqualified speculation. I honestly haven't heard of it happening.
 yna6
Msg: 22
Posted: 4/12/2009 2:31:31 PM
"My back, my back....oh gawd...the pain...I'm stuck!" Yeah..it CAN happen...
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/12/2009 2:34:31 PM
Is it possible from your experience and what can you do about it? and also, how does it feel to both parties involved? this issue is another reason why I am scared of being intimate.

I want you to lay off Sesame Street for at least a week and no Mr Snuffalupagous.

I think Big Bird is a bad influence on him anyways.........I think it's suspicious how just the two of them hang out alone all the time.

getting stuck together during intercourse???.........ya sure ....you wish....LOL.
 iesha23
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2009 4:02:53 PM
Personally, I think a lot of you are being a little mean. Yes it is an odd question, but it could be legitimate. OP is only 20, inexperienced and worried. Remember when you were first learning about sex and some of the strange questions you didn't want to ask. I think he's been very brave for asking.

OP, I'm no expert, but can safely say it has never happened to me or anyone I know. If you stay inside her as everything is drying up again I suppose it could be possible that you would find it difficult to remove yourself, a strange analysis, but similar to leaning on a sticky bar and sticking to old beer. BUT if you use a condom, and you should, they usually have lubricant, which would make it easier to pull out, also while using a condom you should pull out while you are still pretty hard to save from spillage.

Hope this helps, but you may want to talk to your doctor for a more knowledgable answer. Good luck x
 TRiG_Ireland
Msg: 25
Posted: 4/12/2009 4:28:24 PM

Apparently when a male dies, they sometimes get a massive erection.

I believe that happens when there has been damage to the spinal cord: so it's more likely after a violent death then after a death from natural causes. There's a mention of this condition in Geoffrey Robertson's book The Justice Game. A naked man fell from a balcony and landed impaled on a metal railing below. Robertson, a lawyer, was involved in the subsequent court case. He's an excellent writer.

TRiG.
 Yankee_Girl
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2009 4:50:09 PM
Do not use gorilla glue for lube.
 boinkboinkboink
Msg: 27
Posted: 4/12/2009 5:14:46 PM

... currently picturing a big, fat man on top of a tiny woman, momemts after he dies of a heart attack. What movie was that?
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 29
Posted: 4/12/2009 8:13:40 PM
That's not humans, that's wolves.
 crazy4mars
Msg: 31
Posted: 4/12/2009 11:53:18 PM
burgundy bomber...LMAO so ya just hocked up a luggie and every thing was peachy again!
Okay, enough with the super glue jokes...my bf in HS super glued our hands together...I'm sure he's even gotten his tongue stuck on a pole!
Yes, people can get stuck together...they did a whole episode on "The Practice".
 spitfire6844
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2009 11:06:05 PM
Had this happen once years ago. I had been soaking in the woman for a long time one night, and we half fell asleep. We awoke in a few minutes and for some reason, she clenched up kind of tight. There wasn't very much lube, and it was tough to move inside her, much less to pull out. I had a soft-on---not fully erect, but erect enough to have kept me from slipping out while we dozed. She finally relaxed and we got to enjoy a session.

The key is to relax and get the natural lubrication going again. It's more hilarious than it is disturbing, so it's good to laugh and have fun with it when it happens.
 SAMUELMC
Msg: 37
Posted: 4/13/2009 11:20:23 PM
yes. it is indeed really possible as many people wrote down...
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/14/2009 10:53:15 PM
I knew a girl in Jr. High that was diddling with an Oscar Meyer Wiener and it got stuck so I guess its possible. If it happens, just spray a little WD40 on it!
 deerdog1
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/19/2010 2:13:30 PM
actually unless you are a werewolf..or some other of the dog species..it would not be possible ..wait women often say all men are dogs ..or is that pigs ..I forget
 eastwood969
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/19/2010 2:45:12 PM
This is why I don't date female body builders. They lock down on that thing with their muscle contraction and make you beg for release.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/19/2010 4:07:43 PM
Another naive goofy question. But a funny one to entertain. If that were true, that's the excuse I would give to my male boss if I were late for work or missed work. I'm sure that would be impresive in many ways...So he's geting it! Or just feeding me one of the most ridiculous yet creative bull$hit storys I've ever heard.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2010 4:48:45 PM
Well..I heard from this guy, whose third cousin, knew this guy at his work, who had a friend, who knew this dude .. awww..I forgot what the deal was..but this is the dude version of an old wives tale.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 47
Posted: 7/20/2010 3:03:41 AM
Dude...

This only happens with men who are afraid of being intimate with "real women". These men decide to do "blow up dolls" instead.

Yes, it can happen if you over inflate them to the point the vagina closes down on you too much.

Just release a little "air" from the valve and you should be able to release yourself, then go on to work.

Next time....read the instructions!!!
 Padawan61
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2010 9:27:10 PM
Yes ... read the instructions AND apply extra lube!! WD40 works wonders. It's the miracle glide.
 deerdog1
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/23/2010 4:41:00 AM
yes I have gotten stuck many times once for 30 years ..its typical to get stuck for 18 years
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Can you get STUCK during sexual intercourse?