Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > extremely disappointed      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 crc007
Msg: 1
extremely disappointedPage 1 of 1    
i am deleting my acount on here because of the rude and ignorant people who are on here. i go out of my way to extend my friendship and i just get ignored. you know you women on here are not perfect either. you act as if your shit don't stink. can't even bother to return an email and say not interested. it makes the person who sent it feel like complete shit and worthless. i have see profiles saying they want a real relationship and a love story ending. well how are you gonna get that if all you do is ignore people??? self esteem can be ruined time after time when this kind of stuff happens. i have had it, i'm sick of being ignored. if i have to spend my life alone, so be it.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > extremely disappointed