Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > The men on here SUCK!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 n2shoes
Msg: 1
The men on here SUCK!!!Page 1 of 1    
I came on here looking for genuine men that were looking for a serious long term relationship. What I found was a bunch of shallow, arrogant, vain guys only interested in how good you look. I had a full length picture posted and proceeded to get every Tom,****and HORNY emailing me (most that were seriously fat and ugly), so I took it off. Somehow since I didn't have a full length picture of myself, it automatically assumed my ass and stomach were bigger than my tits. I have no interest in being someones "eye-candy".
However, I did in the short process meet a couple of very nice and genuine men whom I'm hoping to continue a friendship with.
I think if people are looking for long term relationships, POF and online dating is NOT the place to find it. It does happen for some but the odds are higher that it won't. POF is good for people looking to "hook up" in a discrete way. Why be discrete? Get to the point already.
 n2shoes
Msg: 2
The men on here SUCK!!!
Posted: 4/13/2009 5:45:47 PM
I'm going to add something for both men and women that I'm sure to get alot of heat for. I've heard from both that they are tired of the games people play. Here's a news flash people: dating IS a game, it's how you play that affects your attitutude. Lets be honest, you find a profile that you like so you email that person in the hopes that they respond back. He's going to say how beautiful you are. She's going to feel special even though he's said it to every woman he's emailed. She's going to want to know more about you when she could really care less about what sports you're interested in. He wants to meet right away. She wants to chat a little longer. He thinks she's hiding something. She thinks he's moving too fast. It's a freakin game!! Why do we play games? It's challenging, it expands our minds, we sometimes learn something, and it's often a blast. What do you think dating is?? People have been playing the dating game for centuries and while the rules have changed with the times, the concept hasn't. But we have a choice people. We don't have to play (and we continue to be single just as we are) or we can change the way we approach it. If you know its a game, play it, but play it fairly. Don't complain about it, just accept it. The sooner we do, the sooner we find the one we're looking for and the happier we all will be.
 teddybeartocuddle
Msg: 3
The men on here SUCK!!!
Posted: 4/13/2009 5:50:23 PM
hmm for me on a good day the messages are read/no reply
 McKinleys Mommy
Msg: 4
The men on here SUCK!!!
Posted: 4/13/2009 5:53:20 PM
definately not what i was looking for. totally agree with you. bye bye plenty of fish lol
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > The men on here SUCK!!!