Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Munster V Leinster      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 irishcok69
Msg: 1
Munster V LeinsterPage 1 of 1    
Will Munster beat Leinster in this years Heineken Cup semi-final in Croker? Or does anyone really think leinster have a chance in hell to go on and win the whole competition this year? I think munster will have far to much fire power, aggression and skill for them
 deisedub
Msg: 2
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 4/16/2009 8:32:40 AM
Well being a Waterford man myself. I have to say of course Munster are gonna win.

I dont think Leinster will be able to handle them anyway. Not after Munster dominated them in the magners league a few weeks ago.

Munster will definitely have too much for them.

I think the Heineken Cup belongs to Munster again this year.
 TobiusKerry
Msg: 3
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 4/16/2009 9:10:16 AM
Its gonna be a hard one to call me thinks. Leinster were missing the likes of Luke Fitzgerald and Brian O'Driscoll for the last match. I think both teams will be up for it though. It'll be tight, but Munster will edge it.
 thenewlife
Msg: 4
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 4/16/2009 9:47:20 AM
In one match anything can happen. Remember how badly beaten Munster got by Ulster this season?
 Munsterbear
Msg: 5
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 4/16/2009 10:16:43 AM
There is such depth in the Munster team, I think they have what it takes to keep the heads and go and do the double. They are back enjoying rugby as they should. To see them smile and joke as they leave the pitch is fantastic.

Leinster are reliant on players like Rocky, BOD and Fillipe to play well to win the big games. While Munster have a solid squad. I may be biased but I sincerely hope they complete the double.

And what a way to celebrate my birthday. Off to Edinburgh for the final. Sweet!
 onefishinthepond
Msg: 6
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 4/18/2009 4:24:33 AM
I said at the start they would do the double. I had the same feeling last year for the hc. The ony way they can be beaten is not by another team but by themselves e.g. giving away too many penalties which can be a problem for the them. But when they show up on form, they're unstoppable.

Leinster don't have enough quality players to do the job epsecially with Munster's track record in the heineken cup, the form that we are in now and coming out of a loss to us in the magners league.

The pyschological effect alone of coming up against us in the semi finals should be a big factor. It is a pity though they didn't meet in the final

but what a team we have in Munster. Homegrown Irish and two time champions of europe.

All the way again!
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 4/18/2009 10:36:38 AM
Munster will win without a doubt... they are by far the superior team. I have my tickets for the final... Munster v Leicester me thinks. Im in Edinburgh, if anyone is coming for the final let me know ;)
 Munsterbear
Msg: 8
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 4/18/2009 5:05:44 PM
Oh I'll be there!

Booked Hotel and tickets at Christmas
 sassysuzzy
Msg: 9
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 4/19/2009 9:42:59 AM
men and your sports and then ye wonder y yez are single (joke,,no one attack me)
 Munsterbear
Msg: 10
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 4/19/2009 11:06:12 AM
EXCUSE ME!!!

But I'm in a very loving relationship with rugby. Sure I have to spread the love around but it's worth it. LOL
 sassysuzzy
Msg: 11
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 4/19/2009 3:19:19 PM
well i hope ye two are very happy together lol
 saemurph
Msg: 12
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 4/20/2009 1:51:22 AM
Obviously I'd love if Leinster won but at the same time I'd hate for Munster to lose. Munster are such a joy to watch and their supporters are amazing.
 TwirlyCurls
Msg: 13
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 4/21/2009 2:29:29 PM
Not true! I am in the midst of a mad passionate affair with rugby too! Have my tickets for the Leinster and Munster match sorted...........soooo excited.
 irishcok69
Msg: 14
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 4/22/2009 2:54:37 AM
You b*stards! Rugby is my Mistress and she loves me very much. She can be a hot and cold vixen but she is definately NOT having an affair with you lot.
 Munsterbear
Msg: 15
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 4/22/2009 3:32:01 PM
I'll have to put a picture in my profile of my car. Decked out in flags and crest on two front doors. Will be great fun driving around Dublin for the next few weeks.
 saemurph
Msg: 16
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 5/6/2009 7:24:59 AM
I hope you have reconsidered your position there munsterbear! To be fair Leinster won the game fair and square, it's as if Munster never really showed up on the day.
 Gaelgoir
Msg: 17
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 5/6/2009 8:58:45 AM
That match left me traumatised ha ha, The real Munster would have eaten Leinster up for breakfast, I suppose we cant win all the time !
 Munsterbear
Msg: 18
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 5/10/2009 1:15:03 PM
Saemurph,

Very true, Leinster played us off the pitch and such is the heartbreak of knockout rugby, one bad game and you're gone. Best of Luck in the Final.
But God no, why would i be reconsidering my position? Supporters are in for the long haul. Not just while we're winning. But I do hope this Leinster success increases the love and support of rugby in Leinster. It desperatedly needs a boost.
 saemurph
Msg: 19
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 5/11/2009 2:28:19 AM
OMG bear I wouldn't suggest for a moment that you change allegiance! Just the driving in a bedecked car around Dublin might not have been the best idea..
 madtigger
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 5/11/2009 5:40:41 AM
my poor son communion is on 23 of may and my dad has already said his party better be over before 5 so they can watch the rugby and hes his only grandchild. i was a bit upset at first . than had another think about it im going to try sky to see can get it on the tv at home.

im trying to please everyone . but as long as my sons happy feck the rest of them xxxx
 kirk763
Msg: 21
Munster V Leinster
Posted: 5/11/2009 6:10:47 AM
Ah...the age old problem of conflicting priorities...men and their sports!!!!! Mind you that's beginning to change. My sister would not miss Munster in the Heineken Cup or Clare in the hurling championship for anyone.

I think, in the end, this assumption that many people have that sport is only a trifle has to really change. I'm not saying that sport is more than a game...but...what we choose to feel passionate about in life is ultimately only a choice. For many human beings religious beliefs are no more than a childish fairytale as are the insitutions and rituals that go with them. However, these beliefs matter very much to many people and, one tends to be respectful of the rights of others to maintain those beliefs and the attendant practices. Some people are obsessed with writing, song-writing, film-making, acting, fashion and design and so on...and some people devote their lives to the pursuit of athletic or sporting excellence. Ultimately, they are all ultimately arbitrary undertakings if we begin to try and prioritize in accordance of importance...since ultimately...on that kind of registers...nothing really matters outside of our feeling that it matters to us. But it is a mistake in my view to simply assume that a rather unusual religious ritual for kids in first class which seems to have very little to do with becoming little Christian soldiers and a lot more to do with fashion statements, displays of ostentation, caterers and so on are more important than the passion and sense of spiritual community that some people get from supporting their team through various trials, successes and failure. Better to care about something than nothing at all...but we should be careful to assume that any of us knows the right sorts of things people should care about...how could any of us possibly know????
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Munster V Leinster