Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Body piercings on men? Ladies whats your feelings?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CCsMom
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Body piercings on men? Ladies whats your feelings?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
One word: NASTY! And if his tongue or c*ck is pierced, I run for the hills!
 Yankee_Girl
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Body piercings on men? Ladies whats your feelings?
Posted: 4/17/2009 8:40:59 PM
I'm not a fan.

But messages this short can not be posted. Pfft.
 goodkindacrazy
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2009 10:28:34 PM
I don't care for a lot of facial piercings on a guy, but one or two I could handle. I had a friend who had his tongue pierced. I loved it. I don't know if I would care for nipple piercings on a guy. I don't know why but its something that I associate with a girl. Now a Prince Albert...have never seen one but would like to see one in person one of these days. I have heard many rumors...
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/18/2009 9:56:24 AM
Love 'em.

Depends where, but love 'em.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2009 12:02:52 PM

Depends on what is pierced... tongue and nipple piercings .. meh not so much... almost mainstream at this point..( and a bit "village people"..lol)
However:
Ampallangs
Frenums
PA's
They are esthetically just impressive and from what I hear, very functional as well..

I'm not a fan of tongues.. but the rest is fine with me.

BTW.. you forgot a couple..
apadravya
dydoes
ladders
reverse PA's
etc...
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/18/2009 12:41:37 PM
I like em.... but then again I have one myself so pretty hard to judge others for what I truly love for myself.

I say if YOU like them OP, then thats truly all that matters. Its the same as tattoos, you will have some into them and some that find them repulsive. Live and let live, I think they both say something about the person.
 lady.in.the.streets
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/18/2009 1:23:00 PM
I love them! The more, the better! Body piercings and modifications are awesome, if done correctly and taken care of! On the other hand I'm not going to tell the guy to get lost if he has none. Finding some is like finding chocolate after hutning for it on Easter morning
 Jazmine376
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2009 10:16:13 AM
I'm not a big fan of piercings..or tats for that matter..on men or women, but I wouldn't care if a guy had them. I wouldn't not date a guy I'm attracted to based on something like that.
 Pitch Blease
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/25/2009 11:47:12 AM
I'm not a fan of tattoos or piercings for me. I don't care what anyone does to themselves. If you want your face to look like a pin cushion or 5th grade art project, go right ahead. Body modification used to be kind of interesting to me, not so much anymore. Everyone and their mother has a tat or piercing now. Not quite unique anymore. Tazmanian Devil on your ass at 90 is gonna look real nice
 dana29
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/22/2009 10:56:39 AM
i love guys with peircings and tats i guess whats good for some isnt for others
 Emillia-luv
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/22/2009 11:40:35 AM
I like it alot. I think it can be sexy. However you can over do it if you're not careful and that can mess it up.
 SugarOnTheRim
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2009 12:12:47 PM
Iron and Ink on a man is so dam sexy to me. Cant even really give a reason why. Just makes me lust after them more LOL
 Kineticc
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/22/2009 1:26:52 PM
I have ear, tongue, and nipples pierced. It works well for me in the sense that the really repressed women are turned off by it and the more open women either really like it or are neutral.

Either way, it's not that big a difference. If you're good with your tongue, you have more options with a tongue ring and ways for being good. If you're bad with your tongue, then you're just as bad with more options. :-P

I do feel sorry for those saying "I'd never date a person with a piercing or tattoo". That's bunk. Most people I've dated don't even know I have them unless I tell them, kiss them, or am shirtless or have a see-thru shirt on. So what's going to happen when you really like someone and then you find out he has a piercing? Run for the hills then? Soooo petty....
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/22/2009 3:13:57 PM
I'm not a fan, especially of PA's because they hurt, but to each their own.
Beth
 HazelRose
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/24/2009 4:21:55 AM
I like certain things on a guy pierced. I am not too crazy about the eyebrow piercings, but I can live with it. I am not a fan of the enlarged earlobes.
 Kineticc
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/24/2009 6:05:58 AM
Look gay because of a tongue ring? Most women I meet really like that one. Like a LOT.

I don't think I've ever seen a belly ring on a straight guy. And the only gay men who I've seen with them have been in drag or trans. I guess there's a masculine guy somewhere who can pull it off, but it wouldn't look right on most. I love them on girls though -- very, very cute.
 jeanette30
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/24/2009 8:10:01 AM
love them---i find them very sexual am pierced in 2 different places and i know mt lovers like it jeanette30
 Kineticc
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/24/2009 9:24:15 AM

...everything was a "lisp"

Most people lose the lisp in a couple of weeks (after the swelling goes down). If they keep it then they either have the wrong size tongue ring bar or balls, or their anatomy just isn't good for it.

It's nearly impossible to see my tongue ring when I'm talking and there's no lisp at all.
 HazelRose
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/24/2009 11:21:45 AM
You are either into them or you are not. Good thing for me, because I have more males to choose from due to other women being afraid around straight guys with piercings. Tattoos and piercings together, well absolutely DEE- LISH! LOL
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2009 1:21:18 PM
I think they're Hot! Anywhere he has them is good. Definately a turn on for me!
 Harley_Quinn999
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/24/2009 7:56:52 PM
Since i am covered in them i have 15 and looking to get alot more
i find it really sexy on a man and on woman, especially heavily piecered or even one piercing on a man or woman
that and tattooes :)
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 4:59:51 PM
I have one nipple pierced and its not gross to me just the left one though didn't want a set just so happens my nips are sensitive and I wanted it done so I did. Heck I just tell the women it's my on button and if they mess with it Ohhh its on then if you know what I mean.
 whytwater
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/10/2009 11:18:04 AM

I have several piercings (my belly button, nose, ears, and somewhere else)

You lost a piercing!!?? 'S okay, Darlin'. I misplace my car keys sometimes (that is sooo frustrating). lol Maybe some day they'll be making piercings that vibrate or hum with a remote, to, uh, locate them lol

I don't mind them at all. It doesn't define the person.

You might be missing something. Some folks who have it done, either piercings or tats, intend it to have meaning, and even define themselves just that way. Nothing deeply wrong with that form of self-expression. Most people let their jobs define/rule them.
OP, I've never been pierced, and never had a woman who pointed out anything that was missing or misplaced (lol). Nor have I ever had a lover who was either inked or pierced. But I think it would be interesting, at a minimum, the kick-off to something to talk about, and probably a turn-on. Kinda like Mick Dundee's "tribal".
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Body piercings on men? Ladies whats your feelings?