Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Looking for a profile review for my profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 music_fan
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Looking for a profile review for my profilePage 1 of 1    
I'm looking for a profile review. I think that my profile sucks.

I seem to almost always get read deleted and I see that the people viewed my profile. Kind of sucks because most of them share the same interests with me. Sometimes, I just want to up and quit.

So, I'm looking for a profile review to see what might be wrong.
 music_fan
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Looking for a profile review for my profile
Posted: 4/17/2009 8:50:18 PM
Forget about this one, I accidentally sent this one twice.
 Lynette39
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/17/2009 8:53:17 PM
Of course it is hard to describe ourselves, but saying you don't know how to and then saying if we want to know something about you sounds like laziness to me. If you want women to respond to you and be interested in you, you need to at least sound interesting!

Favorite foods
favorite places you've been
what you are looking for in a mate
what fabulous qualities you can bring to a relationship
favorite hobbies/how you spend your time off

That's just a start!
 music_fan
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2009 9:01:42 PM
Thanks,

I did a little work on the profile.

It could also be the emails that I write because I'm kind of very bad at describing myself.
 Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/17/2009 9:16:57 PM

If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask me.

It would have been just as applicable to say "if you want to know anything about me ..."

Your profile would best be described as "skeletal". As you put some meat on those bones, don't get sidetracked by what you "do". Instead, concentrate more on who you "are".

Example. You enjoy hiking. That's terrific; so do I. But exactly why do you enjoy hiking? I love it because hiking through a bamboo forest can be spooky, and gives me the willies, and makes me think of the Wizard of Oz and flying monkeys. I love it because the payoff at the end, a 200 foot waterfall, makes me feel dwarfed by its majesty. I love it because I'm always exhausted by the end of the day and I feel as if I actually accomplished something of value.

Know what I'm sayin'?
 music_fan
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2009 9:16:48 PM
I edited my profile again and this time, I think that it looks great.

I would like to know if anyone else has anything to say about the new edits.
 schneidera1
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2009 9:22:41 PM
stay positive
nobody wants a debby downer :D
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Looking for a profile review for my profile