Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > South America Travelling      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DDeben
Msg: 1
South America TravellingPage 1 of 1    
I am planning a trip to South America for around next Christmas.

I am looking for Suggestions of Places

I have been to Cuba, Argentina, Uruguay and i am definitly going back there.. Any other suggestions or suggestions in places in those countries?!

:) have a good night!
 kingfish5515
Msg: 2
South America Travelling
Posted: 4/20/2009 9:30:11 AM
I just spent the winter in Medellin Colombia and loved every second of it. You may want to consider Colombia. Dig down a little bit for my trip report about Medellin. Be advised that throughout latin america the Christmas holidays are seriously celebrated and services/stores can be at a minimum. I learned that the hard way in Costa Rica years ago and never travel during Cmas to spanish speaking countries. Its also the same during the semana santa week in march or april. Bars were closed, no tours ect, everything was dead. I was bored to death during that week and vowed to check for holidays on future trips . KF
 mariacba
Msg: 3
South America Travelling
Posted: 4/20/2009 10:12:30 AM
I am from Argentina, a few years ago I went to Venezuela,(not on Chirtsmas).We visited the the Angels fall.It was amazing, then, we came back to BolĂ­var city by plane, then bus to pto la Cruz and we went to Isla Margarita (not- so nice ) and we went to Coche Isle , which was wonderful. There is also an archipielago called "los roques" which seems faboluous.
I don't know how is Christmas or new year there. Once I was in Caracas for New year and it was everything dead.I mean there were no buses and everything was closed.
Well, If I can be of any help ,just ask me

mariacba
Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > South America Travelling