Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > 3somes      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Alabamamam
Msg: 3
3somesPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Normal women with sustem of values ans some moral standards do not do it.
 Need2possessu
Msg: 8
3somes
Posted: 4/20/2009 3:07:54 PM
Web Search for swing sites or swing clubs in your area. You will find it easier to find woman wanting you, rather than have both of you. The opposite of how you think it will go. Men are the ones always discriminated against in sexual relationships such as these. You would have better luck finding a couple to swing with, where both ladies focus on one of the men. Another option is a hotel party, where single woman frequently join. The disadvantage is you never know how everyone will pair off until it happens. Pre-planning isn't so much an option.
 TooShadows
Msg: 11
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 4/20/2009 3:41:51 PM
Try finding a woman neither of you are attracted to. It's just sex,after all. Him wanting the other woman afterwards is a chance you take with 3-somes.
 openlybi775
Msg: 29
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 4/21/2009 9:43:20 PM
First of all if you have an insecurity that he might want the other woman more then you, then DON'T DO IT. I am bisexual, I have had threesomes. Would I do this again, yes. Depends on whom you are with. If you have that thought in your head at all, you do not do it. This will cause more insecurities after the act is done and will eventually ruin your relationship..... Take it from someone with experience!!!!!

Janice Marie

"All opinions by Janice Marie are with said emotional issues that come along with the few bottles of medication taken for mental issues!! The Dr. requires her to get out at least once a day before she is restrained to her quarters! Please do not hold Janice responsible for any decisions you actually make!!!!!............. !!!!!!!
 zestyguy87
Msg: 30
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 4/21/2009 9:45:18 PM
that might work for some, but not all lol. Ive had a fantasy for years about being with my girlfriend and watching her enjoy another guy. (strange, i know. But ive always wanted to try it to see how it felt.
 swingpup
Msg: 32
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 4/22/2009 1:05:04 AM
If in fact you are bi or bi curious that would make it easier to find a woman to join you two. Don't worry about him wanting her more then what he wants you. If he has even a little threesome experience with two women he will know that each requires equal time.

In all honesty a threesome or moresome will either enhance your relationship of it will destroy it. If you're in a relationship with good communications and you desire a threesome as something you both desire then you're on the correct track.

It's much better if the women are "into" each other as in being at least bi curious and there is no competition. There are those of us that have experienced much more then our fair share of threesomes for many many years......Gee, and we're still alive to enjoy many more.

If he is hedonistic and you and he together choose to "swing," you may be in a very long term situation. Most men do desire as well as prefer a hedonistic partner...provided they are secure with themselves sexually.

How to find a woman to join you? Simply ask! You may be surprised at the number of women that do enjoy an occasional threesome with a couple. Good luck, relax and enjoy the sexsational adventure.
 funksoulbrutha
Msg: 35
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 4/22/2009 5:38:30 AM
Threesomes are only good if everyone is comfortable with it and the guards aren't looking.
 Plzd2meetU
Msg: 37
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 4/22/2009 8:16:10 AM
threesomes can be a lot of work.... weather its MFM or FMF. they are best when spontaneous. planned ones are most always akward and empty. best bet is to hire a pro like a previous poster suggested.

but nothing ever good comes of it except "bragging rights" to say you did it. you will be hard pressed to find many people who maintain their "loving" relationship once they get into the "sexual experimentation" gig or join "the lifestyle" phase. you no longer plan dinners and outing for just you.. it becomes a "who can we hookup with this weekend" mindset.
roughly 50% of marriages end in divorce,,, what do you think the average is for people "in a relationship"

sex is awesome, group sex is more of the same, kinda like double chocolate cake.. chocolate cake is yummy therefore double chocolate cake must be yummier...

if you are leaning towards the threesome to explore your "bi-side" your better off doing that on your own. If your doing it for him because you want to prove you "still got it" and you don't want to lose him.. well you already lost him... its just a matter of time.

and lastly if your doing it because you "love each other and just want to make one anothers fantasies come true" be sure and post on this thread about 6 months after your first threesome and let us know how the relationship is going.
 ~rain~
Msg: 38
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 4/22/2009 8:34:14 AM
when you bring a third party into your bedroom You should try to think of them as nothing more then a toy!
You play with it, get pleasure, and when you are done you put it away and get on withyour life.
If you arent in a secure relationship filled with trust and respect then I dont think bringing in a third party would be a good idea.
You may not like the end result!

The idea of hiring a professional might be something for the two of you to consider
 OutMind
Msg: 43
3somes
Posted: 4/22/2009 9:53:24 AM
Realize rule number one of threesomes. When you get a third party, YOU can become the third party.
 openlybi775
Msg: 44
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 4/25/2009 9:18:19 PM
Like I said. If you are worried about it to begin with then do not do it at all. The fact that you have that worry says it all. It says that you are not secure enough in your relationship to do this in any way. Do not try to do things just to please your man if they end up making you uncomfortable or insecure in any way. If you already think there is trouble because he is 28 and you are 41 maybe you should be doing some real soul searching to figure out if this is the best relationship you should be in...........

Happy

"Janice Marie is and unlicensed, bipolar schizophrenic, psychotherapist; trapped, like most of us, in Reno, NV. She knows where she wants to go and how to get there, but fears she won't make it because of her fu%ked up head. All opinions by Janice Marie are with said emotional issues that come along with the few bottles of medication taken for mental issues!! The Dr. requires her to get out at least once a day before she is restrained to her quarters! Please do not hold Janice responsible for any decisions you actually make!!!!! Tune to openlybi775's profile for more of her freaky babbles!!!!!"

Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 53
3somes
Posted: 4/29/2009 3:14:00 AM
Sounds like you already have concerns about being replaced OP. If thats the case, I urge caution. If you not confident that you can keep him in a threesome situation it screams that you are not ready for one.

A threesome can be a wonderful experience with the right people. But doing it to please your lover when you are not totally on board will affect the dynamics of the relationship as it stands.
 seaquip
Msg: 56
3somes
Posted: 7/21/2009 7:56:00 PM
well,, a 3 some can be tricky, but i can work

does he want you and her to get together too, or just 2 on him
 ted61
Msg: 63
3somes
Posted: 4/23/2012 6:51:29 AM
Sex is a physical act. It's purpose is to continue the species survival. Man has associated sex with love to "humanize" it if you will. Anyone who has been to a frat sex orgy knows you can have great sexual experiences without "love."

My experience has been , the higher the education levels, the more "open" people are to sexual matters.
 sorbets
Msg: 65
3somes
Posted: 4/24/2012 8:27:49 AM
Advice to the OP:

As a gay woman, please don't hassle real lesbians listed as looking for relationships with this- we get a LOT of annoying messages like that.

Look for someone in some way bisexual, or at least with some interest in men- most lesbians feel cheapened by the idea of some guy oggling- and make sure she understands the casual nature of it from the get-go :)

Good luck and have fun!
 tallshyman
Msg: 74
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 5/15/2012 9:36:51 AM
I am upset about a man wanting me to have sex with his wife when I can not find a girl friend.
why wast my time.
 want to travel
Msg: 75
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 5/15/2012 11:16:07 AM
it is the most common, fantasy out there
our society has so many inhibitions , and unrealistic expectation placed on us that most people, well are becomming dull, un immaginative, and kind of dead inside
I would have to say, that it would take a lot of love, respect, and a very solid relationship, to go there!
 fuzzywuzzy11
Msg: 78
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 5/15/2012 6:31:05 PM
there is a great book called Opening Up----on polyamory, and swinging too---worth checking out---
 milehiguy12
Msg: 79
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 8/1/2012 8:41:33 PM
Don't do it unless you are 100% comfortable with him doing a younger woman. A 3some is no place for insecurities in a relationship. More people are incorporating 3somes into their relationships. With this increase in experimentation comes relationships either more secure or torn by the event.
 stonecastle
Msg: 82
view profile
History
3somes
Posted: 8/6/2012 4:09:14 AM
I think most guys would like to have a threesome with either two women or with their wife and another woman. I know I would. The trouble is finding a woman who will join a man and wife or finding two women for a threesome. That is the hardest bit.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 87
3somes
Posted: 8/23/2012 10:17:35 PM
Im in a relationship now that im not really happy & don't see it changing in the near future. Im a
Unfortunately might have to leave. My bday is at the end of next mo. I have just started taking to a couple. We are just at the exchanging pics & getting to know a bit about each other. Im really thinking of meeting. & see if I'd like to go further. It will be my bday present to myself.
 Bratwurst6900
Msg: 91
3somes
Posted: 8/25/2012 11:57:54 AM
Invite another male then see if he is still interested.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 92
3somes
Posted: 8/25/2012 1:01:11 PM
To whoever above said go on AFF I have been for 3 yrs when I left here. So u can usually find what u wNt if ur a woman. Its a candy store. Put in ur order & there he is. Lol. I have pics & vids up lol. That's where I narrowed it down to this couple. Just Abt every couple is looking for that evasive. Unicorn. The single woman for a couple. Lol. Rarely seen but rumoured to exist.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 97
3somes
Posted: 8/26/2012 10:01:18 PM
I like AFF & in the chatroom, emails sent to me & meet & greets know lots of men,women & couples. There are a lot og couples looking for. Same so I can't say what ur experience. Is
Also the hotel parties are pretty anonymous. If u are looking for that.
 simplesweetlips
Msg: 100
3somes
Posted: 9/23/2012 7:54:42 PM
we do. my wife I are looking.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > 3somes