Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Thank you POF - I found him!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mindy_sunshine
Msg: 1
Thank you POF - I found him!Page 1 of 1    
I am deleting my account today for wonderful reasons, but wanted to post a testimonial first. I have finally found the man I have been searching for. I have been divorced for 17 years, and have been very picky (my friends would say "tooooo picky" ) about who I date. A little over a year ago, I decided to give one of the nationally advertised dating sites a try. I met a lot of nice men, but still had no luck finding someone who I wanted to see beyond a 2nd or 3rd date. After about 4 months using the paid site, I happened across POF. I was pleasantly suprised at the nice contacts I met here, and I am happy to report that a couple months after joining POF, I met the one I had been waiting for. We began talking on the phone and texting on almost a daily basis within a few weeks of our first contact, and also used SKYPE to meet 'face to face.' After about 2 months, we finally met in person to find out if the chemistry was really there. Well, it was. We live 3 states apart, but have managed to see each other on a regular basis for the past 5 months, take vacations together, and spend holidays and weekends together. He has found work in my town, and we are in the process of moving in together next month. He is the most genuine person I have ever met, and I am thankful every day that I met him. He is loved by my family and friends, which means so much. There really are quality, nice men on POF who are looking for quality, nice girls. You have to kiss a lot of frogs, but your prince is out there!
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Thank you POF - I found him!