Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > It was fun while IM was available....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lovuallnite
Msg: 1
It was fun while IM was available....Page 1 of 1    
I was able to meet some really good people on here through the IM feature. Now that IM is not available it is much more difficult to reach those that I chatted with. Sometimes they had time to read email and sometimes they were not able to but were always willing to chat on IM. I know others got overwhelmed by IM but IM was the way I was able to reach friends and possible new friends. Now that IM is gone the excitement and draw of the site has demissed to the point that it is time to move on. I hope something else comes along that could provide this feature as it is a excellent why to communicate with other. Bye and thanks for having it while it lasted.
 nymike1079
Msg: 2
It was fun while IM was available....
Posted: 4/21/2009 9:04:43 PM
It was fun and easy to talk with others but now it is hard to send and wait for e-mails to be answered.
 KINKY FUN YEAH !!
Msg: 3
It was fun while IM was available....
Posted: 4/21/2009 10:13:45 PM
I think this site really suc ks now! Since they removed the instant message.
Think its another reason for the site owner to damand more money per month, get ready friends to start paying this character at least $ 20. to $30. per month

JUst another money grab. Welcome to rip off land.

a not to happy dude
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > It was fun while IM was available....