Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > THANK YOU POF      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IMAHOMEWREKA
Msg: 1
THANK YOU POFPage 1 of 1    
SoOOOooOOO, is it possible to find love at 1st site? We all think so, hope to find it, but most of our lives we don't. I must say, "Don't give up!" For me, I have been there, done that and just when I was giving up, somehow my Princess appeared. Where, how, why, she found me ( through POF ) it doesn't matter! The important thing is that my whole life I have hoped, prayed, searched the world and I have had dreams about a women like this. Through, POF everything has come true and even if I said "THANK YOU" billions of time, it still would never be enough for the 1 chance in a lifetime I have been granted to meet such a beautiful woman! I now must leave this site so that I can give this woman all of my attention, my heart, my mind, my soul and my body and see just how far this love will go! I do hope that it will continue to grow, day by day, and that on my dying day I can look back, laugh a little and know that I found true love once and for all......and it was all made possible through POF.........
Never give up!!! Live and Love because in the end that's all we truly have......
Thanks and I hope the best for everyone!
Thomas
 A Great Kisser
Msg: 2
THANK YOU POF
Posted: 4/21/2009 2:23:24 PM
I must start out by saying that after one very bad experience on P.O.F. I almost gave up . But fir some reason I chose to try again . I have found the most amazing lady and her son . She has excepted my son and I as the package deal , something the first lady chose not to do . God works in mysterious ways . I have never been more happy or excited about the rest of my life as I am now . I truly believe that things happen for a reason and just because I had one bad experience does not mean one should throw in the towel . I am so glad that I followed my heart and found Sandie ... I feel with all my being that we were ment for each other . I am so looking forward to the rest of our lives as a family , the four of us . I want to encourage all the people that use this site to keep the faith because if you treat people well and are truthful and respectful , then and only then can good things come your way. Do not throw the towel in at the first site of problems ... I evan want to wish Maryse all the luck in the world . I hope she finds what ever shes looking for . The point being is that everyone deserves to be happy and I believe that everyone has a match out there somewhere . Keep the faith and thank you so much P.O.F. Sincerely Brian the great kisser Andersen ....
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > THANK YOU POF