Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What is everyone looking for out there......Guys especially      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 inazu
Msg: 2
What is everyone looking for out there......Guys especiallyPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Messaging, Instant Messaging, email, and finally phone calls... no one said you had to go on a date to get to know someone.
 CountIbli
Msg: 5
What is everyone looking for out there......Guys especially
Posted: 7/4/2005 4:09:49 PM
We guys want sex. But chances are if you give it up on the first date you'll never hear from the guy again.
 kpooks
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2009 7:49:20 PM
"Friends and see what happens" is where I'm at right now.
 jacob8088
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/12/2009 2:56:49 PM
For the time being, Im just looking for a one niter. Thats not to say we can still be friends afterwards. of course if it evolves into something more, then so be it.
 Ima P Ness
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/13/2009 8:38:06 AM
my contact..... nobody move.
 2fuzy
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/13/2009 9:25:24 AM
someone that can have a good time without the need for excessive self medication would be nice
sanity would be cool as well
someone that is secure in what they are
 MasterFireWalker
Msg: 31
Posted: 12/10/2009 9:53:01 PM
"We can be friends" - what in the hell for? This is a dating site. Everyone can use another friend, but really, if I am not interested in dating you, the time I spend being "just friends" is wasted and the goal is farther away.

Setting time on fire is not my idea of a good time investment.

As for what we are looking for, I can't speak for others - but my profile speaks for me.
 Looking For......
Msg: 32
Posted: 12/11/2009 2:27:01 PM
someone who is not on here for attention seeking...

haha, i loved that scenerio "scorpiodate", hilarious.
 MakeYouSmile26
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2009 3:25:29 PM
Hellow My name is *** ******** and I am a PoF addict, I enjoy looking at all the pictures of pretty women. Even better then that is the thrill of the first contact e-mail better the crack :D

That being said I have been dating a girl (not going out just dating) and whenever I have 5 minutes free at work I will log on and look at her pics and reread her profile for the 100th time so it is not like I am searching for some one new just entertaining my self
 singleagain66
Msg: 36
Posted: 12/12/2009 6:25:58 AM
Op I know just what your saying and if I knew I would tell you but I don't know myself as the rules has change from what it use to be as I know it but hey good luck in finding out
 Chitownguy40
Msg: 37
Posted: 12/12/2009 9:24:25 AM
Frankly, what most men want is some kind of FWB relationhip. That is their ideal. In a FWB relationship, the guys gets all the benefits of having a GF, but with no strings--the ultimate win/win situation for him. Don't ever go there thinking such a relationship might grow into something more. They never do.

The other you need to keep in mind, is that men NEVER think, "well, at least I might get a friend out of this." Absolutely never.
 Man_of_steele
Msg: 39
Posted: 12/12/2009 7:11:44 PM
***I have met some really nice guys, but do not get asked out. ***

Then take some responsibility. Why do you expect men to do all the work? Ask the dude if he wants to get a cup of coffee. maybe he's into you, but he's just a little shy.
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 41
Posted: 12/13/2009 4:03:51 PM
I date often off this site and have fun doing so. I know exactly what I'm looking for.
I'm currently dating someone I met off this thing and made several good friends in the process of not being relationship compatible. I continue to flirt and meet people all the time. Sure someday I'd like to meet my Mr. Almost Right for me but it has not happened yet. So off I go meeting new people and having fun. That's what life is all about.
 SweetanSaucy
Msg: 42
Posted: 12/13/2009 4:16:12 PM
I seriously cannot believe what I am reading from you men!!

Men want to be approached - no they don't! They don't know what to do with themselves when they are messaged. It must be the equivalent of a deer caught in headlights. What do I do??? Do I message her or delete the message because I don't like the way she looks or her profile says she wants long term or dating or whatever is stopping you guys from just saying hi.

It is a message. Better known as an ice-breaker and no more. It is not a proposal to be your next wife or live in love so get over yourselves! This is especially true of you supposed shy guys who say you really want to be messaged.

I am new to the dating game after being in a LTR for 9 years. I know these places work because I met my ex on a site like this one. As to why we did not work out to be a forever thing well you take that leap of faith and sometimes it does not work but I do not regret those 9 years for anything.

So far I have had the married man who wants me to be his mistress, the many men who want cybersex, phone sex and sex in general, the stalkers...wow you guys are scary....the lovely man who lives in another country and that is why I have the 75 mile part put up because long distance does not work. I have tried that to. The nice men who for whatever reason take things very, very slow....I will hang in to see where it goes......the very young who are looking for their cougar...you guys make my day! But the ones who really piss me off are you guys who ask for messages and then don't even have the guts to reply at all. One guy messaged me back with a simple thanks but you live to far for me. That is okay because at least he messaged back.

No one does not come without baggage of some sort - no one! We all pick-up a little at some point in our lives as that is human nature so all you people who say you have none are so full of it and then have the nerve to state in your profile that you don't want anyone with baggage - is that because your's is to heavy?

There are definitely wonderful, honest, delightful people on this site. Unfortunately you have to wade through a lot of crap to get to the good stuff. I find many of you have unbelievable expectations and that goes for both sexes. Most times the one you end up with is the one you never saw yourself with in the first place. Love is funny that way!

For you guys who just want sex, go to a frigging prostitute and save us all the trouble!!!!
 SweetanSaucy
Msg: 44
Posted: 12/14/2009 12:30:08 PM
Yes, that is the only reason we come online and that is to rant about you men. We have nothing better to do with our time.

No this is what we do when you knuckleheads are to chicken to answer a message -
 ~majic~
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2009 1:22:00 PM
Wow SweetanSaucy!! Sounds like someone is a tad bitter eh?

LMFAO!

Even though I would love to tell you that you are full of shit cuz you are a woman. You are right. Gawd, that was hard to admit!

I wish I had a dollar every time I hear some poor schmuck whine, “I don’t ever get any emails… poe poe me.” Then when you do get one? Read/delete? Are you F-ing kidding me? That’s what the WOMEN do (well most of them anyway)… Grow up, be a MAN and send the woman a note back even if you think they are butt ass ugly.

And SanS – Please don’t be telling everyone I emailed you asking for phone sex… it is super embarrassing. True maybe, but still.
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 46
Posted: 12/14/2009 1:28:16 PM
You have sex with your phone? I guess it's OK if you clean it off and kiss it good night!
She is right though.
Happy Holidays.
 ~majic~
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2009 1:33:55 PM
Naw, not really with my phone – just when I am alone.

I know just what I like and when I am done? I can roll over and go to sleep without all of that cuddling bull shit you women love so much.

SanS is always right. She is a F-ing woman for God’s sake. Y’all are ALWAYS right. I learned that shit a long time ago.
 SweetanSaucy
Msg: 48
Posted: 12/14/2009 7:56:41 PM
That's a good boy Magicc! You know how it's done. lol

A man who is not afraid to tell it like it is well look at that ladies....we have a real honest to goodness man!!!! I do not believe he used the word PMS either...no he did not!

You call those chickenpoops out hon. You tell them to buck-up and grow some. I had my first unread/delete message. I can honestly say that is really annoying. I feel for you guys who are respectful (not you piggies who say, hey sexy wanna talk sex wit me?) and get no response only to see your message disposed of in this manner. Just shameful!! I went back to the guys profile and well lookie there his picture was pulled and his profile changed....mmmmmmm.....makes me wonder why that was done. Me thinks there are more married men on this here site then ought to be. When a gal messages these fellas they freak because they may be thinking its the wife's best friend or her snooping.

About that sex phone thing Magicc - lol - now I know you would never ever ask me to do such a thing but I just might if you ask sugar!

Thanks to the lovely poster who said I was right. I am sorry I did not check your name when I started to write this. You are a doll and best of luck to you on this adventure. You seem like you got it going on.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What is everyone looking for out there......Guys especially