Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Ladies, what hairstyles do you like best on guys?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mcfly762
Msg: 1
Ladies, what hairstyles do you like best on guys?Page 1 of 1    
Gel vs. Non-gel...which do you find yourself attracted to more?

Gelled hair with maybe a little bit of spike? The bed head messy look? Or just dry, normal brushed/combed and clean hair? I currently have a plain look and have been thinking about shaking it up a bit.
 cfb62
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Ladies, what hairstyles do you like best on guys?
Posted: 4/26/2009 7:40:04 AM
Classics always work for me.
It's only hair.
Play around with it.
 Yankee_Girl
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2009 11:07:34 AM
I don't care as long as the back of his neck is neatly shaved. I don't care care for scraggly hairline.

I can not date a man with prettier hair than me.
 daynadaze
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2009 11:22:17 AM
Clean. I do not like the bed head or that weird sticky uppy look, I don't like shaved heads at all but naturally bald is just fine. Most men should not be wearing a ponytail but every once in a while I see someone who can pull it off. Curly hair is cute but there's a limit to how long it should be, and dreads are just dreadful. Hair should be washed daily, otherwise the scalp has an icky smell even if the hair doesn't. I can't stand hair that can't be touched and fingers ran though, so gel, just say NO!

These are my personal preferences and in no way should be seen as a slam to those with hair I'm not attracted to. I have hardly any hair, what I have is thin & fine and the best I can do is shampoo it, keep it short and hope men looking down on my head don't mind all the balding. So yeah, I have a lot of nerve making comments about anyone else' hair, but alas, I didn't choose my hair and I'm not purposely making it look bad nor am I putting in products that make my hair untouchable.

Something I can't stand, just drives me to drink...if I drank, is hair in the eyes, over the eyes, flicking around on the eyelashes so the person blinks constantly. Cut it! ACK!!!
 Musique08
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2009 7:32:23 PM
I don't mind whether it's short or long if the guy suits it, but I admit I have a bit of a liking for guys with long or longish hair, just think it's cool.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Ladies, what hairstyles do you like best on guys?